In an ever-changing sector like Healthcare, leveraging data to make informed, strategic decisions is not only advantageous, but crucial. This necessity provides the imperative for the global Healthcare Analytics market research report. As an executive in this increasingly digital and data-driven industry, relying on comprehensive research can form the groundwork for forward-looking strategies, and this report stands apart as a valuable tool to achieve this.
This extensive research document delivers a thorough analysis of the market, including the various types that health analytics can take - from descriptive to predictive - and the diverse components and delivery modes available. The research delves deep into the range of applications and end-users, giving you a rich understanding of who is utilising healthcare analytics and why. Understanding these intricacies will be integral in formulating the most effective strategies and decisions in this domain. Furthermore, the report provides access to insights on crucial stakeholders ranging from IBM to Oracle Corp, alongside a comprehensive geographic overview for strategizing market penetration or expansion.
By procuring this report, you gain invaluable access to data-driven insights and diligent analyses that will equip your organization with the knowledge required to thrive in this fast-growing market. The quintessential combination of in-depth market dynamics, varied segmentation outlook, competitor analyses, and geographic dissections make this report a vital instrument for any executive in the healthcare sector.
The Global Healthcare Analytics Market is estimated to be USD 33.8 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 100.16 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 24.26%.
The healthcare industry stands to gain tremendously by digitizing, combining and effectively applying big data
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Healthcare Analytics Market is segmented based on Type, Component, Delivery Mode, Applications, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Descriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics, and Cognitive Analytics.
- By Component, the market is classified into Hardware, Software, and Services.
- By Delivery Mode, the market is classified into Web Hosted, On-premises and Cloud.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Clinical, Financial, and Operational & Administrative.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Life Science Companies, Healthcare Payers, and Healthcare Providers.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are IBM Corp, McKesson Corp., Oracle Corp., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Healthcare Analytics Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Healthcare Analytics Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Healthcare Analytics Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Healthcare Analytics Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Healthcare Analytics Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Healthcare Analytics Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Healthcare Analytics Market?
|No. of Pages||185|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 33.8 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 100.16 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||24.2%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||20|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Improved Digitization of Clinical Processes and Government Enforcements
4.1.2 Consistent Rise in Patient-Data Volumes
4.1.3 Increasing Usage of Data-Sharing Platforms
4.1.4 Need For Gathering Accurate Insights and Guide Future Product Development
4.2.1 High Cost of the Analytical Solutions
4.3.1 Increasing Funding to the Healthcare Sector
4.3.2 High Integration of Advanced Analytics Such as AI, ML, and Big Data in Healthcare
4.3.3 Rising Demand for Cloud Analytics
4.4.1 Data Privacy Concerns
4.4.2 Lack of Data Integrity and Poor Standardization
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Healthcare Analytics Market, By Component
7 Global Healthcare Analytics Market, By Type
7.2 Descriptive Analytics
7.3 Predictive Analytics
7.4 Prescriptive Analytics
7.5 Cognitive Analytics
8 Global Healthcare Analytics Market, By Delivery Mode
8.2 Web Hosted
9 Global Healthcare Analytics Market, By Applications
9.4 Operational & Administrative
10 Global Healthcare Analytics Market, By End-Users
10.2 Life Science Companies
10.3 Healthcare Payers
10.4 Healthcare Providers
11 Americas' Healthcare Analytics Market
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12 Europe's Healthcare Analytics Market
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13 Middle East and Africa's Healthcare Analytics Market
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14 APAC's Healthcare Analytics Market
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Competitive Quadrant
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16 Company Profiles
16.1 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
16.2 Athenahealth Inc.
16.4 Epic Systems Corp.
16.5 Evolent Health International Pvt. Ltd.
16.6 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag
16.7 General Electric Co.
16.8 Health Catalyst
16.9 IBM Corp.
16.10 Inovalon Holdings Inc.
16.12 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
16.13 McKesson Corp.
16.15 OptumHealth Inc.
16.16 Oracle Corp.
16.17 Siemens Healthineers Ag
16.18 Tenet Healthcare Corp.
16.19 Wipro Ltd.
16.20 Xerox Holdings Corp.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Athenahealth Inc.
- Epic Systems Corp.
- Evolent Health International Pvt. Ltd.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag
- General Electric Co.
- Health Catalyst
- IBM Corp.
- Inovalon Holdings Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- McKesson Corp.
- OptumHealth Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- Siemens Healthineers Ag
- Tenet Healthcare Corp.
- Wipro Ltd.
- Xerox Holdings Corp.