1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
A 35% drop in apparel sponsorship deals has been recorded between January and March 2020 against 2019. Sponsorship deals from apparel brands recorded a 50% drop between January and February.
- The top 10 apparel companies by the number of deals accounted for just over half (51.1%) of the total sponsorship deals as of December 2019.
- The top 10 apparel companies by annual spend on sponsorship deals accounted for 84.2% of the total
- The majority of sponsorship deals were in Europe (58.8%), followed by North America (17.3%), worldwide (8.1%), Asia Pacific (10.7%), South America (2.8%) and Africa (2.3%).
- Europe was responsible for the greatest share (47.0%) in annual sponsorship value, followed by North America (30.0%), worldwide (14.1%), Asia Pacific (6.1%), South America (2.0%) and Africa (0.7%).
Reasons to Buy
- This report provides analysis of the relationship between the Apparel industry and Sports and the impact of COVID-19
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Regional Analysis
- Sector Analysis
- Case Studies
- Active sports sponsorships
- COVID 19 Impact Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- New Balance
- Ralph Lauren