Allianz, a provider of global insurance and asset management services, offers life insurance and property and casualty insurance products under the Allianz and Euler Hermes brands. Its insurance offerings cover motor, liability, homeowner, accident, travel and assistance, marine, aviation, and transport. It also offers term insurance, endowment and retirement plans, and pension products. Allianz offers a wide range of products, services, and solutions in asset management. Its asset management products include fixed income, equities, and alternative investments. The company provides asset management services to third-party investors under the PIMCO brand. Through its subsidiaries, the company provides its products and services to clients worldwide.
- Allianz is leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to resolve motor claims within 30 minutes. It also provides AI-based chatbots and voicebots to help its customers with products and services.
- Allianz Partners is incorporating digital technology into its health products and services in order to create a comprehensive and simplified healthcare journey that supports customers at all stages and delivers better and more accessible care.
- Allianz Accelerator supports innovative startups working in big data, the Internet of Things, and wearables. The five-month acceleration program offers selected startups access to a network of mentors, experts, backers, and major investors.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into Allianz's insurtech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerator Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Arm: Allianz X
- Partnership, Investment, and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Fidel Softech