1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The post coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on ASOS Plc & its future prospects.
ASOS’s sales are forecast to grow by 22.0% in 2020 compared to 13.7% in 2019, reaching USD5.1 bn against the publisher’s pre COVID-19 estimations of USD4.8bn for 2020.
Despite the slowdown in fashion industry, a double-digit growth amidst the pandemic highlights a great momentum in business - the group is set to maintain robust growth in FY2020/21.
- ASOS’ focus on attracting more shoppers globally will drive sales while simultaneously reducing the risk of over dependence on a few markets
- Lower return rates and deliberate purchases post COVID-19 has saved significant operational costs for the group which mitigates some of the high expenditure incurred on safety measures across its operations.
- ASOS’ newly launched collections ‘ASOS Must Haves’, ‘ASOS Luxe’ and ‘Dark Future’ look promising and will be crucial for the group to gain share in their respective consumer segments.
Reasons to Buy
- Use our revised 2020 forecast for ASOS Plc to understand how it will perform this year.
- Use our charts to review how ASOS Plc's sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use our in-depth analysis to review how ASOS Plc has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.
Table of Contents
- ASOS Plc's exposure to COVID-19
- ASOS Plc's operational responses to COVID-19
- Key conclusions
Geographic spread analysis - COVID 19 vs ASOS Plc Group Sales
- Global & regional impact
- Impact score for ASOS Plc versus competitors
- Financials for ASOS Plc versus competitors
Revised 2020 revenue forecast
- ASOS Plc’s exposure
- Indications from Stock Price and Influencers
- Company reaction
- Indications from recruitment trends
- Increasing AR in Retail
List of Figures
- Spread of COVID-19- confirmed cases, number in treatment, recoveries and deaths.
- Countries/ regions affected by COVID-19
- Spread of ASOS Plc group sales in 2019
- COVID-19 global impact score for ASOS Plc versus competitors
- ASOS Plc global revenue and year on year growth 2015-2020
- ASOS Plc exposure: by region vs regional impact levels
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- ASOS Plc
- Otto Group
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Zalando SE
- Vente-privee.com SA
- Boohoo Group Plc
- About You GmbH
- The Very Group