1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Report on the impact COVID-19 has had on the Apparel market as it pertains to the sports industry.
- Analysis by the publisher of 2,394 active sponsorship deals by apparel brands, tracking the latest deals and trends, and forecast where this may lead to in future.
Reasons to Buy
- A comprehensive look at how the Sports apparel market has been impacted by COVID-19, with market trends and predictions to better inform decision making.
Table of ContentsAnalyst Overview
- COVID-19 sector impact
- COVID-19 effect on apparel sector sponsorship
COVID-19 Sponsorship Impact Analysis
- Kit supply market overview
- COVID-19 just a short-term shock to Nike and adidas as sponsorship budgets will be held
- Nike and adidas to continue driving down cost of deals as COVID-19 staves off threat of another attack on the market by challenger brands
- COVID-19 to accelerate move away from big-up front cheques to more pay for performance contracts
- Fashion brands to re-evaluate sports sponsorship investment
- Euro’s postponement both costly and inconvenient to kit suppliers
- Adidas miss payments in South America
- Liverpool set to earn less than anticipated in first year of Nike deal
- COVID-19 likely to further the attractiveness of esports to apparel brands
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: