Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Following the most disrupted season in the Premier League era, this report analyses the commercial landscape of the English Premier League in what is undeniably set to be its most challenging yet.
Detailed analysis of the business of the English Premier League, focusing on sponsorship and the media landscape.
COVID-19 threatening the value of the Premier League's media rights ahead of the next three-year cycle due to begin in 2022.
Premier League front-of-shirt values decrease for the first time in the league's history, although kit supply values have risen.
- This report analyses the commercial landscape of the English Premier League
- It analyses the impact of COVID-19 on the Premier League's media landscape ahead of the selling process for its next three-year cycle of TV rights
- It includes detailed analysis of 453 sponsorship deals within the Premier League, including kit suppliers and front-of-shirt sponsors
- The report also profiles all 20 Premier League clubs for the 2020/21 season
Reasons to Buy
- This report provides a comprehensive understanding of the Premier League in the wake of COVID-19.
Table of Contents1. Report Overview
2. Premier League Overview
3. Media Landscape
4. Premier League Sponsorship
5. Kit Suppliers
6. Front-of-Shirt Sponsorship
7. Sleeve Sponsorship
8. Club Sponsorship Analysis
9. The Clubs
10. Impact of COVID-19
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Premier League
- Sky Sports
- BT Sport
- EA Sports
- Coca Cola
- Standard Chartered
- Monster Energy