The post coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on JD Sports & its future prospects.
As per the publisher's forecasts, JD Sport’s revenue growth rate has been revised from 22.0% to -6.0% for 2020 - a US$0.4bn decline over the pre-COVID 2020 forecast for the group.
Though it had to close down its stores across Europe and US during the COVID-19 pandemic, its websites kept accepting and fulfilling orders across its various territories and thereby reduced the negative impact of the pandemic on its profits.
- A strong positioning ahead of the COVID-19 crisis
- Sales through online channel continues to fuel growth amid pandemic
- A call for greater flexibility in property leases by landlords
Reasons to Buy
- Use our revised 2020 forecast for JD Sports to understand how it will perform this year.
- Use our charts to review how JD Sports's sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use our in-depth analysis to review how JD Sports has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.
Table of Contents
- JD Sports's exposure to COVID-19
- JD Sports's operational responses to COVID-19
- Key conclusions
Geographic spread analysis - COVID 19 vs JD Sports Group Sales
- Global & regional impact
- Impact score for JD Sports versus competitors
- Financials for JD Sports versus competitors
Revised 2020 revenue forecast
- JD Sports’s exposure
- Indications from Stock Price and Influencers
- Company reaction
- Indications from recruitment trends
- Safety measures
- Mobile testing facility
- Rental realism
List of Figures
- Spread of COVID-19- confirmed cases, number in treatment, recoveries and deaths.
- Countries/ regions affected by COVID-19
- Spread of JD Sports group sales in 2019
- COVID-19 global impact score for JD Sports versus competitors
- JD Sports global revenue and year on year growth 2015-2020
- JD Sports exposure: by region vs regional impact levels
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- JD Sports
- Nike inc
- Adidas AG
- ANTA Sports Products Ltd
- Fila Holdings Corp
- Under Armour
- Puma SE
- New Balance Athletic inc