The post coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on The Hut Group & its future prospects.
The group’s revenue is forecast to increase by 30% in 2020, reaching USD1,749.2 mn, riding on the unprecedented rise in demand due to COVID-19.
THG will launch its USD5.9 bn London IPO in September 2020, backed by strong year over year financial performance and technological prowess
- Many of the trends brought about by COVID-19 have been beneficial to The Hut Group (THG), especially the shift in spending from stores to online.
- and THG’s continued efforts to improve its ecommerce platform will help it register a strong remainder of 2020.
- THG’s customers from international markets have increased due to the optimization of the company’s international sites linguistically, through payment solutions, currency, and courier integrations.
Reasons to Buy
- Use our revised 2020 forecast for The Hut Group to understand how it will perform this year.
- Use our charts to review how The Hut Group's sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use our in-depth analysis to review how The Hut Group has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.
Table of Contents
- The Hut Group's exposure to COVID-19
- The Hut Group's operational responses to COVID-19
- Key conclusions
Geographic spread analysis - COVID 19 vs The Hut Group Group Sales
- Global & regional impact
- Impact score for The Hut Group versus competitors
- Financials for The Hut Group versus competitors
Revised 2020 revenue forecast
- The Hut Group’s exposure
- Indications from Stock Price and Influencers
- Company reaction
- Indications from recruitment trends
- Solidarity initiatives
List of Figures
- Spread of COVID-19- confirmed cases, number in treatment, recoveries and deaths.
- Countries/ regions affected by COVID-19
- Spread of The Hut Group group sales in 2019
- COVID-19 global impact score for The Hut Group versus competitors
- The Hut Group global revenue and year on year growth 2015-2020
- The Hut Group exposure: by region vs regional impact levels
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Hut Group
- Optimum Nutrition
- Scitech Nutrition