IT Professionals are moving towards a WFH and mobility-based IT Infrastructure paradigm. The control and management of staff and IT processes need to be updated to reflect this new reality
In order to gain control over this shift, download the collection of Janco's IT infrastructure policies, job descriptions, and electronic forms. Each policy and form can be modified to align with your needs. This comprehensive collection comes with a variety of highly-researched tools that will help you develop a fully compliant infrastructure that fits the unique needs of your organization and provides tools and ready to use policies.
OSHA 300, 300A, and 301 forms are now mandated for electronic reporting. This bundle contains them - READY TO USE
The policies and forms are fully GDPR compliant and meet the California Privacy requirements (CCPA).
The CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle is provided in MS WORD, PDF and eBook (.ePub) formats. The PDF document is over 400 pages long and contains all of the policies listed below. The MS-Word files are each individual files (1 per policy). The policies included are: Backup and Backup Retention Policy; Blog and Personal Web Site Policy; BYOD Access and Use Policy; Google Glass Policy; Incident Communication Plan Policy; Internet, Email, Social Networking, Mobile Device, and Electronic Communication Policy; Mobile Device Access and Use Policy; Outsourcing Policy; Patch Management Policy; Physical and Virtual Server Security Policy; Privacy Compliance Policy; Record Classification, Management, Retention, and Disposition Policy; Sensitive Information Policy; Service Level Agreement Policy; Social Networking Policy; Technology Acquisition Policy; Telecommuting Policy; Text Messaging Sensitive and Confidential Policy; Travel, Laptop, PDA and Off-Site Meeting Policy: and Wearable Device Policy.
- Backup and Backup Retention Policy -includes WFH backup strategy
- Blog and Personal Web Site Policy
- BYOD Policy
- Google Glass Policy
- Incident Communication Plan Policy
- Internet, e-Mail, Social Networking, Mobile Device, Electronic Communications, and Record Retention Policy
- Mobile Device Access and Use Policy
- Patch Management - Version Control Policy
- Outsourcing and Cloud-Based File Sharing Policy
- Physical and Virtual Security Policy
- Privacy Compliance Policy
- Record Classification, Management, Retention, and Destruction Policy
- Safety Program
- Sensitive Information Policy
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Policy Template with Metrics
- Social Networking Policy
- Technology Acquisition Policy
- Telecommuting Policy
- Text Messaging Sensitive and Confidential Information
- Travel, Electronic Meeting, and Off-Site Meeting Policy
- Wearable Device Policy
IT Infrastructure Policies and Procedures Address Challenges that CIOs, CTOs, IT Directors Face
Comes with Pandemic Planning Checklist and User/Customer Bill of Right for Sensitive and Confidential Information
Polices and procedures are the nemesis of IT executives around the world - in MS Word, PDF, and ePub formats
CIO IT Infrastructure Policy and Procedures Bundle - IT Infrastructure Policies and Procedures Address Challenges that CIOs, CTOs, IT Directors Face - Written policies represent the only way for CIOs and the executive management team can clearly communicate the way it would like employees to conduct the business of the organization. Without well-managed policies, companies are left to ad-hoc decisions made unilaterally by everyone and anyone.
Pandemic ChecklistResearch shows that well-run companies are most productive, suffer the least loss of sensitive data, and have less downtime of operations if they have good policies in in place.
Gain control over your IT realm! Download a collection of Janco's IT infrastructure and policy templates. Each can be modified to align with your needs. This comprehensive collection comes with a variety of highly-researched tools that will help you develop a complete guide that fits the unique needs of your organization and provides tools and suggestions for policy communication and enforcement.
Work from Home Considerations included
Policies include topics like:
- Pandemic Planning Checklist - electronic form
- Top 10 Technology Travel Tips - Best Practices for International Travel
- How to create a WYOD (Wear Your Own Device) strategy
- Best Practices for Text Messaging Sensitive Information
- Legal considerations of Google Glass and other Wearable Devices
- Federal Computer Security Incident Handling Requirements
- Best Practices to Meet Compliance Requirements
- Mobile Device Security and Compliance Checklist
- Top 10 Cloud and Outsourcing SLA Best Practices
- ISO Compliance Requirements
- Legal definitions for records management compliance
- Generic Service Level Agreement Template
- Tips on how to avoid being scammed on social networks
- Telecommuting risks faced by the business
- Plus much more
Defining Your Optimal IT Infrastructure is a critical task that can no longer wait with all of the changes mandated by PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ISO, ITIL, Sarbanes-Oxley, changing economic environment, and changes to enterprise operating environments.
Janco has assembled the policies that it has developed over time with some of the best IT organizations around the globe into a single package. With this bundle you get a PDF file that has all of the procedures in a single document that is over 300 pages long. In addition you get a separate MS-Word document for each procedure which can easily be modified.
Electronic Infrastructure Policy Forms - The electronic forms that Janco has developed can be e-mailed to users, completed on the computer, and then stored electronically. Forms comply with all mandated requirements for electronic records. A few of the forms are:
- Blog Policy Compliance Agreement
- BYOD Access and Use Agreement
- Company Asset Employee Control Log
- Email Employee Agreement
- Internet Access Request
- Internet and Electronic Communication Employee Agreement
- Internet Use Approval
- Mobile Device Access and Use Agreement
- Pandemic Planning Checklist
- Sensitive Information Policy Compliance
- Security Access Application
It would take your staff months to develop these procedures from scratch.
The policies help enterprises:
- Understand and explain what infrastructure is, enabling enterprises, their constituents, and the executive team to manage the enterprise's technology environment more effectively;
- Analyze the current state their enterprise's infrastructure so they know where it works well and where to focus improvement efforts;
- Justify infrastructure spending, using the template's comprehensive definitions and ready to use examples to link IT infrastructure and the enterprise's bottom line; and,
- Prioritize enterprise resources with a prescriptive tool set that lets enterprises focus their efforts in a cost effective manner.