1h Free Analyst TimeSA Water Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsSA Water Corporation (SA Water) is a water utility company. The company is wholly owned by the South Australian government. The company supply’s water and provides wastewater treatment services to its customers in South Australia. It also provides wastewater management services, such as removing sewage, treating sewage, and wastewater and recycle wastewater. SA Water is headquartered in Adelaide, Australia.
SA Water Corp Key Recent DevelopmentsJul 03, 2021: Adelaide service delivery contract commences
Jul 02, 2021: Landmark water project begins in Adelaide
Apr 27, 2021: Green energy powers Swan Reach water pipeline
Feb 22, 2021: Clean, green energy powers Lobethal sewer network
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- SA Water Corp - Key Facts
- SA Water Corp - Key Employees
- SA Water Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- SA Water Corp - Major Products and Services
- SA Water Corp - History
- SA Water Corp - Company Statement
- SA Water Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- SA Water Corp - Business Description
- SA Water Corp - Corporate Strategy
- SA Water Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SA Water Corp - Strengths
- SA Water Corp - Weaknesses
- SA Water Corp - Opportunities
- SA Water Corp - Threats
- SA Water Corp - Key Competitors
- Jul 03, 2021: Adelaide service delivery contract commences
- Jul 02, 2021: Landmark water project begins in Adelaide
- Apr 27, 2021: Green energy powers Swan Reach water pipeline
- Feb 22, 2021: Clean, green energy powers Lobethal sewer network
- Jan 21, 2021: Substation upgrades help SA Water deliver important business objectives
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- SA Water Corp, Key Facts
- SA Water Corp, Key Employees
- SA Water Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- SA Water Corp, Major Products and Services
- SA Water Corp, History
- SA Water Corp, Other Locations
- SA Water Corp, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Iluka Resources Ltd
- Sydney Water Corp
- United Water International