This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsITL Health Group (ITL), formerly known as ITL Ltd is a medical technology company that develops, manufactures, and markets medical and surgical devices, biological safety sampling devices, and procedure packs for human and animal healthcare markets. It offers products for blood banks, hospitals, and laboratories, besides customized procedure packs; standardized procedure packs; sterile components; and monitoring kits and accessories. The company also offers OEM products and custom healthcare devices according to clients' specifications. The company has research and development and manufacturing facilities in Malaysia and Australia. It has marketing offices and subsidiaries in North America, Europe, Australia and Malaysia. ITL is headquartered in Victoria, Australia.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- ITL Health Group - Key Facts
- ITL Health Group - Key Employees
- ITL Health Group - Key Employee Biographies
- ITL Health Group - Major Products and Services
- ITL Health Group - History
- ITL Health Group - Company Statement
- ITL Health Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- ITL Health Group - Business Description
- ITL Health Group - Corporate Strategy
- ITL Health Group - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ITL Health Group - Strengths
- ITL Health Group - Weaknesses
- ITL Health Group - Opportunities
- ITL Health Group - Threats
- ITL Health Group - Key Competitors
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- ITL Health Group, Key Facts
- ITL Health Group, Key Employees
- ITL Health Group, Key Employee Biographies
- ITL Health Group, Major Products and Services
- ITL Health Group, History
- ITL Health Group, Other Locations
- ITL Health Group, Subsidiaries
- ITL Health Group, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Unilife Corporation
- Medical Australia Ltd
- Mach7 Technologies Ltd
- Ansell Limited