1h Free Analyst TimeBP Plc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
BP Plc (BP) is an integrated oil and gas company that produces fuel, energy, lubricants, and petrochemicals. The company’s upstream activities include exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas, as well as field development and production. Its midstream operations include transportation, and marketing and trading of natural gas, including liquefied natural gas (LNG), and natural gas liquids (NGLs), and its downstream operations include refining, manufacturing, marketing, transportation, supply, and trading of crude oil, petroleum, and petrochemical products. The company has operational presence in Europe, North and South America, Australasia, Asia, and Africa. The company plans to transform itself from an international oil company to an integrated energy company.
The report provides information and insights into BP's tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- BP is investing in emerging technologies such as cloud, AI, blockchain, cybersecurity, big data, electric vehicles, IoT, quantum computing, virtual reality, and robotics to optimize operations, offer innovative products and services to customers, and achieve its objective of emerging as a net zero company by 2050.
- The oil and gas company partners with other oil and gas companies, leading global software companies, automobile manufacturers, financial companies, renewable energy companies, wearable technology companies in the fields of AI, electric vehicles, data science etc. to improve operational efficiency, develop new products, accelerate adoption of EVs, build rapid EV charging networks, and improve customer experience.
- BP also acquires and invests in companies that support its business growth. The company has been strengthening technical expertise within the organization by establishing technology and innovation centers.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into BP's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into its various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Technology Centers & Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Arm
- Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budgets & Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Electric Vehicle Fleet Accelerator Consortium
- Baker Hughes
- BTL Group Ltd.
- Pure Planet
- XOEye Technologies
- FreeWire Technologies
- Lightning Systems
- R&B Technology Group
- Grid Edge
- Voltaware Services Ltd.
- Silicon Microgravity Limited
- Belmont Technology
- MaaS Global
- Open Energi
- Digital Charging Solutions
- ICP Entwicklungs GmbH.