The latest issue of Advanced MedTech Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles a wide range of innovations from the advanced medical device and imaging industry. The innovations in novel diagnostics, therapeutic, and disease management devices are discussed in this issue.
The innovations cover COVID-19 home test, pharmacogenomic test, endoscopic ultrasound biopsy device, digital pathology solution, contactless respiratory monitoring, virtual care platform, implantable or wearable neuromodulation devices for treating sleep apnea, depression, overactive bladder, and chronic wounds. The issue also profiles several digital dentistry solutions for diagnostics or dental administrative tasks. Technologies for medical data analysis and management are also covered in this issue. These innovations portray the diversity in their technology readiness levels, indicating an immediate or potential market impact. The growth opportunities for all these advanced medical device technologies are also covered in this issue.
The Advanced MedTech TOE analyzes and reports new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, ultrasound, X-ray, neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
1. Innovations in Medical Devices and Imaging
- Lucira Health Inc. CA, US - Growth Opportunities
- Sommetrics, CA, US - Growth Opportunities
- Eoflow, South Korea - Growth Opportunities
- Videa Health, MA, US
- Pearl, CA, US
- Denti.AI, CA, US
- Overjet, MA, US - Growth Opportunities
- Admera Health, US - Growth Opportunities
- Carestack (Good Methods Global Inc.), FL, US - Growth Opportunities
- Lifen, Paris, France - Growth Opportunities
- Eden Health Inc. NY, US - Growth Opportunities
- Level Ex Inc. (Brainlab), IL, US - Growth Opportunities
- iCarbonX, Guangdong, China - Growth Opportunities
- MDClone, Beer-Sheva, Israel - Growth Opportunities
- Limaca Medical - Growth Opportunities
- Paige, US - Growth Opportunities
- Circadia Technologies Ltd. UK - Growth Opportunities
- Respicardia Inc. MN, US - Growth Opportunities
- Recros Medica Inc. CA, US - Growth Opportunities
- Babylon Holdings Limited, UK - Growth Opportunities
- Healthtap, CA, US - Growth Opportunities
- Adherium, CA, US - Growth Opportunities
- Cnoga Medical Ltd. Israel - Growth Opportunities
- Piomic Medical AG, Switzerland - Growth Opportunities
- Innovative Neurological Devices LLC, IN, US - Growth Opportunities
- Fempulse LLC, MN, US - Growth Opportunities
2. Industry Contacts
- Key Contacts
- Admera Health
- Babylon Holdings Limited
- Carestack (Good Methods Global Inc.)
- Circadia Technologies Ltd.
- Cnoga Medical Ltd.
- Eden Health Inc.
- Fempulse LLC
- Innovative Neurological Devices LLC
- Level Ex Inc. (Brainlab)
- Limaca Medical
- Lucira Health Inc.
- Piomic Medical AG
- Recros Medica Inc.
- Respicardia Inc.
- Videa Health