This issue of Oil and Gas Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) features use of virtual reality solutions for providing cost-effective training to oil & gas operators, the use of augmented reality solutions to enable remote assistance for resolving oil and gas equipment faults and the use of real-time systems to monitor equipment and to ensure workers' safety. The TOE also features information on 5G mobile networks to enhance digitalization in the oil field and features more information on the effective synthesis of methanol using capture carbon dioxide from oil fields.
The TOE focuses on innovations associated with the use of biological carbon dioxide conversion pathways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions within the downstream processes in oil fields and the latest information on novel frameworks, which integrates hydrogen generation, energy storage, and digital solutions to contribute to net-zero emissions in the oil and gas industry. The TOE additionally provides insights on the use of virtual laboratory for preventing oil pipeline leaks, the latest developments in the generation of environment friendly polymers from waste sulfur, and the latest trends in real-time data processing in oil & gas fields.
The Oil and Gas TOE provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
1. Innovations in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Jasoren LLC, US - Growth Opportunities
- Re'flekt GmbH, Germany - Growth Opportunities
- Wipelot Teknoloji, Turkey - Growth Opportunities
- Vodafone Limited, UK - Growth Opportunities
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engineering, Japan - Growth Opportunities
- Cemvita Factory Inc. US - Growth Opportunities
- McDermott International Inc. US - Growth Opportunities
- Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands - Growth Opportunities
- University of Warwick, UK
- University of North Texas, US
- University of Liverpool, UK - Growth Opportunities
- Chinese Academy of Sciences, China - Growth Opportunities
2. Key Contacts
- Cemvita Factory Inc.
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Delft University of Technology
- Jasoren LLC
- McDermott International Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engineering
- Re'flekt GmbH
- University of Liverpool
- University of North Texas
- University of Warwick
- Vodafone Limited
- Wipelot Teknoloji