The Microelectronics Technology Opportunity Engine covers innovations in semiconductor chips, wearables, IoT, and micro-LEDs. Some of the innovations profiled include advancements in miniaturized semiconductor chips, organic transistors for flexible electronics, wearables enabling video streaming, system-on-chip for connected devices, fabrication of flexible micro-LED, and FPGA.
The Microelectronics Technology Opportunity Engine captures global electronics-related innovations and developments on a weekly basis. Developments are centered on electronics attributed by low power and cost, smaller size, better viewing, display and interface facilities, wireless connectivity, higher memory capacity, flexibility and wearables. Research focus themes include small footprint lightweight devices (CNTs, graphene), smart monitoring and control (touch and haptics), energy efficiency (LEDs, OLEDs, power and thermal management, energy harvesting), and high speed and improved conductivity devices (SiC, GaN, GaAs).
1. Innovations In Semiconductor Chips, Wearbales, IoT and Micro-LED
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, Switzerland - Growth Opportunities
- Dresden University of Technology, Germany - Growth Opportunities
- Pliops, Israel - Growth Opportunities
- Mad Gaze, Hong Kong - Growth Opportunities
- Morse Micro Pty. Ltd., Australia
- Newracom Inc., US
- Haila Technologies Inc., Canada - Growth Opportunities
- University of Texas at Dallas, US - Growth Opportunities
- Chalmers University Of Technology, Sweden
- Xilinx Inc., US - Growth Opportunities
- NS Nanotech, US
- Inziv, Israel - Growth Opportunities
2. Key Contacts