This edition of the Energy and Power Systems Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) features information on the use of a novel electrode material for development of high density batteries, development of graphene batteries with extreme fast charging capabilities, and fabrication of high density lithium sulfur batteries for electric vehicles and drones. The TOE also features information on development of hydrogen powered dual fuel engines that can replace fossil fuels in industrial and transportation sectors. The TOE focuses on innovations associated with the use of mobile power generation systems, the use of high performance energy storage for large scale applications, and innovations enabling the development of vanadium flow batteries. The TOE additionally provides insights on the use of catalysts enabling efficient solid oxide fuel cell operation, the latest developments in photocatalysts that can be used for the conversion of emissions into specialty products, the use of catalytic pyrolysis process for the conversion of tires into fuels, and the latest trends in the use of organic solar cells for clean energy generation.
The Energy and Power Systems TOE provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (solid state batteries, solar chemical storage and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas. Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations In Batteries, Organic Solar Cells, And Energy Storage
- NAWA Technologies, France - Growth Opportunities
- Skeleton Technologies, Estonia - Growth Opportunities
- LG Chem, Korea - Growth Opportunities
- Behydro, Belgium - Growth Opportunities
- Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan - Growth Opportunities
- MGA Thermal, Australia - Growth Opportunities
- Invinity Energy Systems, UK - Growth Opportunities
- National Research Council of Science & Technology, South Korea - Growth Opportunities
- UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering And Applied Science, US - Growth Opportunities
- Daegu Institute of Science And Technology, South Korea - Growth Opportunities
- University of The Basque Country, Spain - Growth Opportunities
- Institute of Materials For Electronics And Energy Technology, Germany - Growth Opportunities
- Graz University of Technology, Austria - Growth Opportunities
- University of York, UK - Growth Opportunities
2. Key Contacts