The Perovskite Handbook provides a great introduction to the world of perovskites and covers everything you need to know about these exciting materials, their applications and the industry. It is an invaluable guide for PV and display professionals, business developers, researchers, equipment vendors, perovskite materials companies and anyone who wants to learn more about perovskites today and in the future.
Reading this book, you’ll learn all about:
- Different perovskite materials, their properties and structure
- How perovskites can be made, tuned and used
- What kinds of applications perovskites may be suitable for
- What the obstacles on the way to a perovskite revolution are
- Perovskite solar cells, their merits and challenges
- The state of the perovskite market, potential and future
The perovskite book also provides:
- A history of perovskite research
- A guide to perovskite companies and developers
- Information on leading collaboration and development projects
- A comprehensive list of perovskite companies
- It's comprehensive: covers all current developers and applications
- It's updated - includes the latest developments up until January 2021
- It’s written in a no-nonsense, easy-to-follow manner
- It's brought to you by the web's leading perovskite experts and provides independent information
Preface - About the Perovskite Handbook
Introduction to Perovskites
What are Perovskite Materials?
- The perovskite structure
- Why are perovskites interesting?
- How are perovskites made?
- Cation and Anion Manipulation (Doping)
- Perovskite materials and applications
Perovskite Solar Cells
- How does the PV market currently look?
- Perovskite-based solar cells
- Short history of perovskite solar cells
- What is a perovskite solar cell?
- Intrinsic challenges
- The main challenges holding perovskite-based PVs back
- Tandem cells
- Lower dimensionality perovskite solar cells
- Commercialization eﬀorts and timelines
- PSC Eﬃciency - current market status
- PSC companies
Perovskite Quantum Dots
- What are quantum dots?
- QD displays
- Perovskite-based QD displays
Additional Perovskite Applications
- LEDs and lasers
- Fuel cells
- Memory devices
Appendix A - Companies list
Appendix B - glossary