Revolut allows users to top up their Revolut account in 27 currencies via bank transfers, in 18 currencies using payment cards and Google Pay, and in 14 currencies using Apple Pay. Launched in 2015 in the UK, Revolut is now available in 36 countries. In December 2018, Revolut received a European banking license; in May 2020, the company launched a licensed bank in Lithuania. In February 2022, Revolut secured a credit license from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, allowing it to offer lending products in Australia. In 2022, Revolut launched commodities and crypto services in Singapore and stock trading in the US and Australia.
The report provides information and insights into Revolut including:
- Detailed insight into its business
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
- Information on its performance, including its revenue model
- The company's important events and milestones
- In July 2015, Revolut launched in the UK.
- In February 2017, Revolut introduced Revolut current account, allowing users in the UK to open a current account with a personal IBAN.
- In March 2019, Revolut launched Auto-Exchange feature, enabling users to automatically exchange 24 different fiat currencies and five cryptocurrencies. This feature automatically exchanges the money from one currency into another based on a target exchange rate the customer sets.
- In March 2020, Revolt launched in the US.
- In April 2022, Revolut partnered with US-based Cross River Bank to offer credit solutions (including personal loans) to Revolut users in the US.
- In September 2022, Revolut launched Revolut Pay online checkout service for customers in the UK and EEA.
- In May 2023, Revolut introduced Revolut Business in Australia.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Revolut's business operations and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Table of Contents
- Payments Benchmarking
- Banking Benchmarking
- Performance Highlights
- Revenue Model
- Products and Services
- Significant Events
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Starling Bank