1h Free Analyst TimeIndovina Bank Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsIndovina Bank Ltd (IVB), is a joint venture bank formed by Cathay United Bank Co Ltd, and Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade. It offers accounts, deposits, credit facilities, and other banking services. The bank provides deposit products such as time deposits, ordinary and online deposits, savings, demand deposits and certificates of deposits. It offers current, online and payment accounts and extends credit facilities to business, personal, car and asset investment loans. The bank also offers debit, credit and prepaid card products, bill payment services, trade finance, money transfers, and digital banking services. The bank serves private and corporate clients. IVB is headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Indovina Bank Ltd - Key Facts
- Indovina Bank Ltd - Key Employees
- Indovina Bank Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Indovina Bank Ltd - History
- Indovina Bank Ltd - Company Statement
- Indovina Bank Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Indovina Bank Ltd - Business Description
- Indovina Bank Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Indovina Bank Ltd - Strengths
- Indovina Bank Ltd - Weaknesses
- Indovina Bank Ltd - Opportunities
- Indovina Bank Ltd - Threats
- Indovina Bank Ltd - Key Competitors
- Indovina Bank Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Indovina Bank Ltd, Key Facts
- Indovina Bank Ltd, Key Employees
- Indovina Bank Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Indovina Bank Ltd, History
- Indovina Bank Ltd, Other Locations
- Indovina Bank Ltd, Key Competitors
- Indovina Bank Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Vietnam-Russia Joint Venture Bank
- Viet Capital Bank
- Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Bao Viet Bank