1h Free Analyst TimeRanpak Holdings Corp (PACK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsRanpak Holdings Corp (Ranpak) is a provider of protective paper packaging materials and systems. It offers a range of packaging materials for blocking and bracing, cushioning, void fill, and wrapping applications. The company provides converters that utilizes multi-ply roll and single-ply fanfold kraft paper to produce packaging materials. Ranpak provides engineering services including package engineering; and system engineering and integration. Ranpak offers its products to various industries such as automotive, electronics, industrial manufacturing, warehousing and transport, medical supplies and equipment, omni-channel retailers, home furnishings, and food and beverages. The company operates through its manufacturing facilities in Concord Township, Kansas City, Raleigh, and Reno, Nevada in United States; in Heerlen and Kerkrade, the Netherlands; and Nyrany, the Czech Republic. Ranpak is headquartered in Concord Township, Ohio, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Ranpak Holdings Corp - Key Facts
- Ranpak Holdings Corp - Key Employees
- Ranpak Holdings Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Ranpak Holdings Corp - Major Products and Services
- Ranpak Holdings Corp - History
- Ranpak Holdings Corp - Company Statement
- Ranpak Holdings Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Ranpak Holdings Corp - Business Description
- Product Category: Cushioning
- Key Stats
- Product Category: Other
- Product Category: Void-Fill
- Key Stats
- Product Category: Wrapping
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Europe/Asia
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Ranpak Holdings Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Ranpak Holdings Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ranpak Holdings Corp - Strengths
- Ranpak Holdings Corp - Weaknesses
- Ranpak Holdings Corp - Opportunities
- Ranpak Holdings Corp - Threats
- Ranpak Holdings Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Ranpak Holdings Corp, Key Facts
- Ranpak Holdings Corp, Key Employees
- Ranpak Holdings Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Ranpak Holdings Corp, Major Products and Services
- Ranpak Holdings Corp, History
- Ranpak Holdings Corp, Other Locations
- Ranpak Holdings Corp, Subsidiaries
- Ranpak Holdings Corp, Key Competitors
- Ranpak Holdings Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Ranpak Holdings Corp, Annual Ratios
- Ranpak Holdings Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Ranpak Holdings Corp, Performance Chart (2018 - 2021)
- Ranpak Holdings Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Intertape Polymer Group Inc
- Temperpack Technologies Inc
- Pregis LLC
- Sealed Air Corp
- Storopack Hans Reichenecker GmbH