This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsDah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd (DCH), a subsidiary of CITIC Limited, is a distributor of automobiles, electronic and electrical appliances, healthcare solutions and fast moving consumer goods. The company is one of the major distributors of cars and light commercial vehicles; and sells electronic and electrical appliances through its showrooms and shops in China and other countries. It distributes food commodities and consumer products in Hong Kong and Macao. It also offers integrated healthcare solutions, engineering and commercial services to its industrial partners in public and private sector; and logistic services to its customers and internal business units along with the distribution of luxury yachts. It operates in Hong Kong, Macao, Mainland China, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan and Myanmar. DCH is headquartered in Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd - Key Facts
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd - History
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd - Business Description
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd - Strengths
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd - Weaknesses
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd - Opportunities
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd - Threats
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Key Facts
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Key Employees
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, History
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Shanghai Yongda Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangling Motors Corporation Ltd
- Great Wall Motor Co Ltd
- GOME Retail Holdings Ltd
- Delloyd Ventures Sdn. Bhd.
- Chongqing Jianshe Motorcycle Co., Ltd.