Companies Profiled Include Anzai Kantetsu, En Solución, HACK UFB Co, Fawoo Nanotech Co, Moleaer, and More
Nanobubbles are a potential multi-billion dollar, with important implications for aquaculture, water treatment, hydrophonics and agriculture sectors.
Nanobubbles or ultrafine bubbles are sub-micron gas-containing cavities in aqueous solution with unique physical characteristics that differ from other types of bubbles, and have the ability to change the normal characteristics of water. Nanobubbles can exist on surfaces (surface or interfacial NBs) and as dispersed in a liquid phase (bulk NBs). Their use can contribute greatly to sustainability challenges as environmentally friendly alternative and solutions.
- Sterilization capability through bactericidal action.
- Removal of contamination without the need for cleaning agents.
- Bio-activation in cells.
- Growth promotion for fish, crustacea and plants.
- Cell protection.
- Heat transfer capabilities to raise or lower the temperature of a liquid rapidly and effectively.
- Vaporization promotion capability for water-cooled cooling towers and evaporation based desalination systems.
- Halt concrete and metal decay.
- Environmental purification and remediation.
There are numerous commercial NB generators on the market for both laboratory and pilot-scales. Their use is transformative for environmental, food and wastewater treatment industries and they find application in:
- Water purification/sterilization (various industries).
- Cooling tower de-scaling.
- Medical cleaning applications (sanitization and bacteria control).
- Drug delivery.
- Animal farming-drinking water enrichment (reduces bacterial growth).
- Agriculture and food production (reduction in use of chemicals).
- Surface cleaning treatments.
- Aquaculture-oxygenation of fish and aquaculture dams.
- Mining-acid water treatment.
- Oil and gas Industry - oil spill clean-up and storage tanks.
Report contents include:
- Introduction to nanobubbles (ultrafine bubbles).
- Applications of nanobubbles (ultrafine bubbles).
- Market analysis of nanobubbles in Agriculture, Horticulture, Hydrophonics, Aquaculture, Biomedical, Coolants, Food and beverage production, Mining, Oil and gas, Remediation, Surface cleaning, and Wastewater purification.
- Addressable market assessment.
- Market challenges and hindrances.
- 35 company profiles. Companies profiled include Anzai Kantetsu Co. Ltd., AquaB Nanobubble Innovations Ltd., Aquamar B.V., En Solución, EnH Co., Ltd., HACK UFB Co., Ltd., Fawoo Nanotech Co., Ltd., Moleaer, Inc. and more.
Table of Contents
2.2 Surface nanobubbles
2.3 Bulk nanobubbles
2.5 Nanobubble preparation and generation
2.6 Technology limitations
3.2.1 Market assessment
3.3.1 Market assessment
3.4 Biomedical and biopharma
3.4.1 Market assessment
3.5 Coolants and cooling towers
3.5.1 Market assessment
3.6 Food and beverage production
3.6.1 Market assessment
3.7 Oil and gas
3.7.1 Market assessment
3.8.1 Market assessment
3.9 Surface cleaning and disinfection
3.9.1 Market assessment
3.10 Water and wastewater purification
3.10.1 Market assessment
Table 2. Properties of Nanobubbles/ultrafine bubbles
Table 3. Nanobubble generation techniques
Table 4. Summary of markets, benefits and applications of nanobubbles
Table 5. Addressable market size, likelihood of market penetration, factors that may hinder market penetration*
Table 6. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in agriculture
Table 7. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in horticulture
Table 8. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in hydrophonics
Table 9. Market and applications for nanobubbles in agriculture
Table 10. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in aquaculture
Table 11. Market and applications for nanobubbles in aquaculture
Table 12. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in biomedical and biopharma
Table 13. Market and applications for nanobubbles in biomedical and biopharma
Table 14. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in coolants and cooling towers
Table 15. Market and applications for nanobubbles in coolants and cooling towers
Table 16. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in food and beverage production
Table 17. Market and applications for nanobubbles in food and beverage production
Table 18. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in oil and gas
Table 19. Market and applications for nanobubbles in oil and gas
Table 20. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in remediation
Table 21. Market and applications for nanobubbles in remediation
Table 22. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in surface cleaning and disinfection
Table 23. Market and applications for nanobubbles in surface cleaning and disinfection
Table 24. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in water and wastewater purification
Table 25. Market and applications for nanobubbles in domestic & industrial water purification
Table 26. Main target markets for nanobubble companies
Figure 2. Bubble scales
Figure 3. Nanobubble scale
Figure 4. Nanobubble Brownian motion
Figure 5. AFM image of nanobubbles on HOPG
Figure 6. Schematic of nanobubble generator
Figure 7. Application of nanobubbles in aquaculture
Figure 8. Nanobubble cleaning action
Figure 9. Turbiti series of nano bubble mixers
Figure 10. Schematic of nanobubble generator tube
Figure 11. Pro-Vida nanobubble generator
Figure 12. Pro-Vida demo model installation
Figure 13. Aura Tec Co. Ltd. nanobubble product
Figure 14. Schematic of Nano Bubble Generator deployment
Figure 15. Fawoo Nanobubble Generator FNBG-600
Figure 16. GTC nanoclusters
Figure 17. Nanobubble Generator schematic
Figure 18. Buvitas Ultra Fine Bubbles Generator
Figure 19. Moleaer™ XTB Nanobubble Generator
Figure 20. Foamest column series
Figure 21. Nanobubble generator attached to equipment for use in agriculture
Figure 22. Shearforce schematic
Figure 23. Nanobubble generator
Figure 24. Aquatransfer operational schematic
Figure 25. FABI-10 nanobubble generator
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Anzai Kantetsu Co. Ltd.
- AquaB Nanobubble Innovations Ltd.
- Aquamar B.V.
- En Solución
- EnH Co., Ltd.
- Fawoo Nanotech Co., Ltd.
- HACK UFB Co., Ltd.
- Moleaer, Inc.