Cote d'Ivoire In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Cote d’Ivoire provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Cote d’Ivoire through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Cote d’Ivoire through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Cote d’Ivoire through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Cote d’Ivoire through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Cote d’Ivoire, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Cote d’Ivoire's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to Buy
- What is the outlook in Cote d’Ivoire in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Cote d’Ivoire perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Cote d’Ivoire perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Cote d’Ivoire perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Impact of COVID-19 on the Ivorian economy
1.3.2. Government measures
1.3.3. Impact on the economy
1.4. Key developments in January 2020 - December 2020
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
3. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
4. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Key political figures
4.3.2. Structure of government
4.3.3. Key policies
5. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Financial system
5.4.1. GDP and growth rate
5.4.2. Fiscal situation
5.4.3. Current account
5.4.4. Foreign trade
5.4.5. Public debt
5.4.6. International investment position
5.4.7. Monetary situation
6. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Demographic composition
7. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
7.3. Structure and policies
7.3.1. Intellectual property
7.3.2. Research and development
7.4.1. Opportunity sectors
8.1. Ask the analyst
8.2. About the Author
List of Tables
Table 1: Côte d'Ivoire - Key Facts, 2021
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Gender (% of Total Population), 2020e
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Côte d'Ivoire
Figure 2: Côte d'Ivoire - Key Political Events Timeline
Figure 3: Côte d’Ivoire - Key Political Figures
Figure 4: Political Composition in the National Assembly (Number of Seats), 2016
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP Growth in Côte d’Ivoire (%), 2011- 2020e
Figure 6: GDP and GDP Growth Rate of Côte d’Ivoire (Constant Prices), 2016-2025f
Figure 7: Sector-specific GDP in Côte d’Ivoire, 2020e
Figure 8: Agricultural Output in Côte d’Ivoire (XOF Tn/%), 2016-2021f
Figure 9: Industrial Output in Côte d’Ivoire (XOF Tn/%), 2016-2021f
Figure 10: Services Output in Côte d’Ivoire (XOF Tn/%), 2016-2021f
Figure 11: Côte d’Ivoire’s Volume of Exports and Imports Growth Rate (%), 2016-2021f
Figure 12: Consumer Price Index and CPI-based Inflation in Côte d’Ivoire, 2016-2025f
Figure 13: Major Religions in Côte d’Ivoire, 2014
Figure 14: Expenditure on Healthcare in Côte d’Ivoire (US$ Bn/%), 2010-2018
Figure 15: Internet Users and Percentage of Population (Million Users/%), 2016-2020e