The China Ethanol Derivatives market has projected an expansion to reach approximately 2200 thousand tonnes in 2022 and is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 5.65% during the forecast period until 2030.
The Demand for Ethanol Derivatives in China Crossed 2.2 Million Tonnes in Fy 2019 and is Forecasted to Grow at a Healthy CAGR of 5.57% in the Period Between 2021-2030.
The market for ethanol derivatives is enormous and consists of many chemical products divided into many groups according to their uses and characteristics. The two main compounds that fall into the category of ethanol derivatives are ethyl acetate and acetaldehyde. Ethyl Acetate is released during the production of synthetic leather and silk, as well as during the making of photographic plates and films. It is also released in the manufacture of artificial fruit flavoring agents and essences, acetic acid, linoleum, dyes, pharmaceuticals, drug intermediates, and perfumes & aromas. In base coats, nail polish remover, nail polish, and other items for manicures, ethyl acetate serves as a solvent. For nitrocellulose, dry cleaning, stains, lacquers, varnishes, and other materials, ethyl acetate serves as a solvent. The oxidation of ethanol to produce acetaldehyde is a key industrial application. The production of acetic acid, acetic anhydride, ethyl acetate, peracetic acid, glyoxal, maleic acid, pentaerythritol, mono-, di-, and trichloro acetyl chloride, and pyridine bases on a large scale all rely on acetaldehyde. Moreover, acetaldehyde serves as an intermediate in the manufacture of insecticides, fragrances, drugs, and dyes.
The increased demand for ethanol derivatives in paint application coupled with increase in demand from personal care industry is expected to boost the production which is likely to derive the demand for ethanol derivatives in China. Ethyl Acetate, one of the key ethanol derivatives, is a widely applicable chemical intermediate used in the manufacturing of solvents, adhesives, water-based paints, pharmaceuticals, dyestuff, emulsifiers, and many more. Ethyl Acetate is used as a solvent, it is used in many contexts, such as printing inks, varnishes, and car care chemicals and in plastics and rubber manufacturing. In the food industry, ethyl acetate is used in the manufacturing of flavorings and in the pharmaceutical industry as an extraction solvent in the production of pharmaceuticals. Ethyl acetate is also a common component of cosmetics and nail polish remover.
Another important ethanol derivative is Acetaldehyde, which is used to manufacture various types of building materials, fire protection paints, synthetic lubricants, etc. Acetaldehyde is also often used as a base when producing acetic acid, which is also a basic chemical used in multiple industries. Due to the rising application of Ethyl Acetate & Acetaldehyde the China Ethanol Derivatives market is likely to boost and is expected to reach 3300 thousand tonnes by 2030.
Based on region, the China Ethanol Derivatives market is divided between East, South Central, North, West, and North East. Among these, the East region is the major consumer. In 2022, East China accounted for consumption of approximately 30% of the Ethanol Derivatives market. Dramatic market growth owing as a result of the high usage of ethanol derivatives in numerous industries such as paints & coatings and adhesives is causing a positive effect on the market expansion. China is the manufacturing hub of automotive, electronic, and other consumer goods which propagates the demand for paints & coatings.
Based on the end-user industry, the China Ethanol Derivatives market is segregated into Paints, Coating & Adhesives, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, and Others. Although, the Paints, Coating & Adhesive industry is dominating the Ethanol Derivatives market in China and consumed approximately 50% of the market in the year 2022.
Major players in the China Ethanol Derivatives market are Jiangu Sopo, Jiangmen Handsome, Shandong Jinyimeng, Wuxi Baichuan, Jiangsu Lianhai, Shandong Yankuang, Anhui Huayi, Guangxi Xintiande, Shanghai Wujing, Rizhao Jiahong, Tangshan Jidong Solvent, Guangxi Jinyuan, and Others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Period: 2015- 2022
- Base Year: 2022
- Estimated Year: 2023
- Forecast Period: 2024-2030
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of Ethanol Derivatives which covers production, demand and supply of Ethanol Derivatives market in the globe.
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Ethanol Derivatives
- To classify and forecast China Ethanol Derivatives market based on end-use and regional distribution.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., of Ethanol Derivatives market in the globe.
The publisher calculated Ethanol Derivatives demand in the globe by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast which was carried out considering the historical extraction and supply and demand of Ethanol Derivatives across the globe. The publisher sourced these values from industry experts, and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by the publisher.
Key Target Audience:
- Ethanol Derivatives manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to Ethanol Derivatives distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
Report Scope:In this report, China Ethanol Derivatives market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by End-use: Paints, Coating & Adhesives, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, and Others
- Market, by Sales Channel: Direct Sale and Indirect Sale
- Market, by Region: East, South Central, North, West, and North East
Available Customizations:With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
Table of Contents
- On our online platform, you can stay up to date with essential manufacturers and their current and future operation capacity on a practically real-time basis for Ethanol Derivatives.
- To better understand the regional supply of Ethanol Derivatives by analyzing its manufacturers' location-based capacity.
- To determine what percentage manufacturers are operating their plants or how much capacity is being currently used.
- Study the historical annual production of Ethanol Derivatives by the leading players and forecast how it will grow in the coming years.
- Discover which end-user industry (Paints, Coating & Adhesives, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, and Others) are creating a market and the forecast for the growth of the Ethanol Derivatives market.
- Analyzing the change in demand of Ethanol Derivatives in different regions, i.e., East, South Central, North, West, and North East, that can direct you in mapping the regional demand.
- Multiple channels are used to sell Ethanol Derivatives. Our sales channel will help in analyzing whether distributors and dealers or direct sales make up most of the industry's sales.
- Determine the supply-demand gap to gain information about the trade surplus or deficiency of Ethanol Derivatives.