This report comes with 10% free customization, enabling you to add data that meets your specific business needs.
The U.S. digital health market is predicted to reach US$240.65 billion in 2026, progressing at a CAGR of 28.40%, over the period 2022-2026. The factors such as increasing geriatric population, growing usage of mobile devices, surging prevalence of arthritis, hike in healthcare expenditure, expanding urbanization and mounting penetration of internet users would drive the growth of the market. However, the market growth would be challenged by high capital cost and installations, lack of interoperability and data breach and security concerns. A few notable trends include an upsurge in the number of healthcare apps, surging occurrence of chronic diseases, escalating penetration of electronic health record (EHR) systems and increasing importance of wearable devices.
The U.S. digital health market has been segmented on the basis of technology and component. In terms of technology, the U.S. digital health market can be bifurcated into mHealth, digital health systems, health analytics and telehealthcare. Whereas, the market can be split into services, hardware and software, on the basis of component.
Scope of the report
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the U.S. digital health market segmented on the basis of technology and component.
- The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Apple Inc., McKesson Corporation, Alphabet Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cerner Corporation and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience
- Digital Health Service Providers
- Digital Health Software & Hardware Manufacturers
- Healthcare Institutions & Health-related Companies
- Research and Consulting Firms as well as Venture Capitalists
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
What is the estimated value of the US Digital Health Market?
What is the growth rate of the US Digital Health Market?
What is the forecasted size of the US Digital Health Market?
Who are the key companies in the US Digital Health Market?
|No. of Pages||71|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2026|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 88.54 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 240.65 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||28.4%|
|Regions Covered||United States|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||6|
- Apple Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
- Alphabet Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.