The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the values to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study. The report also covers qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete pricing and cost analysis of components & products, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report also profiles all major companies active in this field.
Market Analysis and Insights: MOOC Market Analysis & Insights
The Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market size is projected to reach USD 67.18 Bn by 2027, from USD 7.34 Bn in 2020 growing at a CAGR of 37.2% during 2021-2027.
MOOC Market Scope and Market Size
MOOC market is segmented by region and further by countries, component, course, and user type. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the Global MOOC Market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2015-2026.
The research covers the current and historic MOOC market size and its growth trend with company outline of key players/manufacturers: Coursera, Pluralsight, Edureka, Alison, Udacity, Udemy, Miríadax, Jigsaw Academy, Simplilearn, iversity, Intellipaat, FutureLearn, and LinkedIn among others.
Report further studies the market development status and future of MOOC market trend across the world. Also, it splits MOOC Market Segmentation by component, course, user type, and region to deep dive research and reveals market profile and prospects.
Reason to purchase the MOOC Market Report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global MOOC market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and MOOC market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global MOOC market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global MOOC market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top MOOC market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
This report will be delivered within 3-5 business days.
2.1. Key Takeaways
2.2. Report Description
2.3. Market Scope & Definition
2.5. Research Methodology
2.5.1. Market Size
2.5.2. Key Data Points From Primary Sources
2.5.3. Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
2.5.4. List Of Primary Sources
2.5.5. List Of Secondary Sources
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Industry Segmentation
3.2. Market Trends Analysis
3.3. Major Funding & Investments
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.5. Value Chain Analysis
3.6. Pricing Analysis
4. IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON MOOC MARKET
4.1. Impact Of Covid-19 On MOOC Market By Component
4.2. Impact Of Covid-19 On MOOC Market By Course
4.3. Impact Of Covid-19 On MOOC Market By User Type
4.4. Impact Of Covid-19 On MOOC Market By Region
5. MOOC MARKET, BY COMPONENT
6. MOOC MARKET, BY COURSE
6.2. Computer Science and Programming
6.3. Business Management
7. MOOC MARKET, BY USER TYPE
7.1. High School
8. MOOC MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.1. North America
8.2.4. Rest of Europe
8.3. Asia Pacific
8.3.4. Rest Of Asia Pacific
8.4. Rest of the World
8.4.1. Middle East
9. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
9.2. Top Companies Ranking
9.3. Market Share Analysis
9.4. Recent Developments
9.4.1. New Product Launch
9.4.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4.3. Collaborations, Partnerships & Agreements
9.4.4. Rewards & Recognition
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.8. Jigsaw Academy
- Jigsaw Academy