Ready-to-mix products enable the consumers to dish out their favourite preparations in moments just by reading the instructions written on the wrapper. In addition to this, growing organised retailing in India is also a major factor which is creating a consistent growth of ready-to-mix market. The availability of a variety of ready-to-mix products is also an attractive element which compels the consumer to buy the product. Most of these food products have expiry date which can be as long as 12-18 months. Hence, the market is expected to undergo rapid growth by 2026.
The Indian Ready-To-Mix Market has been segmented based on type, distribution channel and region. Based on type, the market is segmented into snacks mix, curry mix, dessert mix and others. Among them, the snacks mix dominated the market with products like ava dosa mix, dhokla mix, poha mix, etc.
Based on distribution channel, the Indian Ready-To-Mix Market is segmented into offline and online channels. The offline segment is further categorized into supermarket/hypermarket, convenience stores and independent small grocers. Presently the offline segment dominates the market due to their large presence in the Indian market. Consumers often shop from supermarkets/hypermarkets as they offer one stop shopping experience. However, the online segment is also witnessing high demand owing to the increasing number of e-commerce sites who offer quick delivery of products.
Some of the major players operating in the Indian Ready-To-Mix Market are MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd., Gits Food Products Pvt. Ltd., ITC Limited, Bambino Agro Industries Ltd., Kohinoor Foods Limited, Ushodaya Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., iD Fresh Food (India) Pvt. Ltd., Haldiram's Food International Pvt. Ltd., Maiyas Beverages and Foods Pvt. Ltd. and Rasoi Magic Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd., among others. Leading companies are focusing on introducing new variants of products to increase their market share. They are also working on strong distribution network to enhance their popularity among consumers.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2016-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2026
- To analyze and forecast market size of the Indian Ready-To-Mix Market, in terms of value as well as volume.
- To define, classify and forecast the Indian Ready-To-Mix Market on the basis of type, by distribution channel and regional distribution.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the basis of region by segmenting the Indian Ready-To-Mix Market into four regions, namely, North Region, West Region, East Region and South Region.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the India ready-to-mix market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions in the India ready-to-mix market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and trends in the Indian Ready-To-Mix Market.
- To strategically profile the leading players, which are involved in the supply of ready-to-mix in India.
The publisher calculated the market size for the Indian Ready-To-Mix Market by using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value & volume sales data for different types of ready-to-mix was recorded as well as forecast for the future years was made. The publisher sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used.
Key Target Audience:
- India ready-to-mix manufacturers
- India ready-to-mix suppliers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, associations and alliances related to ready-to-mix
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the Indian Ready-To-Mix Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
India Ready-to Mix Market, By Product Type:
- Snacks Mix
- Curry Mix
- Dessert Mix
- Convenience Stores
- Independent Small Grocers
- North Region
- East Region
- West Region
- South Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian Ready-To-Mix Market.
With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
This report is 80% complete and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 with actual 2020 market data. This report will be delivered in three working days post order confirmation
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on India Ready-to-Mix Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. India Ready-to-Mix Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Snacks Mix, Curry Mix, Dessert Mix, Others)
6.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Offline (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Convenience Stores, Independent Small Grocers), Online)
6.2.3. By Region
6.2.4. By Company (2020)
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. India Snacks Mix Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type (Masala Upma Mix, Rava Dosa Mix, Rava Idli Mix & Others)
7.2.2. By Distribution Channel
7.3. Pricing Analysis
8. India Curry Mix Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Non-Veg & Veg
188.8.131.52. By Non-Veg Mix (Chicken Curry, Butter Chicken, Prawns Curry & Others)
184.108.40.206. By Veg Mix (Aloo Mutter, Chana Masala, Dal Fry, Dal Makhani, Navratan Kurma, Paneer Butter Masala, Others)
8.2.2. By Distribution Channel
8.3. Pricing Analysis
9. India Dessert Mix Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Type (Gulab Jamun, Halwa, Besan Ladu & Other)
9.2.2. By Distribution Channel
9.3. Pricing Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Development
12. Pricing Analysis
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd.
15.2. Gits Food Products Pvt. Ltd.
15.3. ITC Limited
15.4. Bambino Agro Industries Ltd.
15.5. Kohinoor Foods Limited
15.6. Ushodaya Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
15.7. iD Fresh Food (India) Pvt. Ltd.
15.8. Haldiram's Food International Pvt. Ltd.
15.9. Maiyas Beverages and Foods Pvt. Ltd.
15.10. Rasoi Magic Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd.
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Gits Food Products Pvt. Ltd.
- ITC Limited
- Bambino Agro Industries Ltd.
- Kohinoor Foods Limited
- Ushodaya Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
- iD Fresh Food (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Haldiram's Food International Pvt. Ltd.
- Maiyas Beverages and Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Rasoi Magic Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd.