Additionally, the growing prevalence of nail art and dress-nail match is boosting the growth of nail care market. Also, increasing party culture, formal meetings and informal events are also expected to fuel the demand for nail care products in the coming years.
The Indian Nail Care Market is segmented based on product type, distribution channel and region. Based on product type, the market is segmented into nail polish, nail accessories, nail strengthener, nail polish remover, artificial nails & accessories and others. The nail polish segment accounts for largest market share and is expected to dominate the Indian market in the coming years as well owing to their availability in diversified sets of colour and textures. The price of nail polish starts at a much cheaper rate and can go higher.
Based on distribution channel, the Indian Nail Care Market is segmented into offline and online channel. The offline channel is further segmented into hypermarkets/supermarkets, retail stores, beauty salon and others. The growing number of beauty salons in the country is making them one of the fastest growing segments in the nail care market. However, with development of technology, online segment which comprises of app-based services is also undergoing faster growth in the nail care market.
Some of the major players operating in the Indian Nail Care Market are REVLON, Amway, Chanel, CIATÉ, Kao, Estée Lauder, LVMH, Mary Kay, Natura, Oriflame Cosmetics Global, Procter & Gamble, and Unilever.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2016-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2026
- To analyze and forecast market size of the Indian Nail Care Market, in terms of value.
- To define, classify and forecast the Indian Nail Care Market on the basis of product type, distribution channel and regional distribution.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the basis of region by segmenting the Indian Nail Care Market into four regions, namely, North Region, West Region, East Region and South Region.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the Indian Nail Care Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions in the Indian Nail Care Market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and trends in the Indian Nail Care Market.
- To strategically profile the leading players, which are involved in the services of nail care in India.
The publisher calculated the market size for the the Indian Nail Care Market by using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value sales data for different types of nail care products was recorded as well as forecast for the future years was made. The publisher sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as all India nail care manufacturers, association, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used.
Key Target Audience:
- India nail care product manufacturers
- India nail care service providers/suppliers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations and alliances related to nail care manufacturing
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the Indian Nail Care Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
India Nail Care Market, By Product Type:
- Nail Polish
- Nail Accessories
- Nail Strengthener
- Nail Polish Remover
- Artificial Nails and Accessories
- Nail Polish Accessories
- Retail Stores
- Beauty Salon
- South Region
- North Region
- West Region
- East Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian Nail Care Market.
With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
This report is 80% complete and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 with actual 2020 market data. This report will be delivered in three working days post order confirmation
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on India Nail Care Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5.2. Product Awareness
5.3. Brand Awareness
6. India Nail Care Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type (Nail Polish, Nail Accessories, Nail Strengthener, Nail Polish Remover, Artificial Nails and Accessories, Others)
6.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Offline (Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Retail Stores, Beauty Salon, Others), Online)
6.2.3. By Region
6.2.4. By Company
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. India Nail Polish Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Product Type
7.2.2. By Distribution Channel
8. India Nail Strengthener Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Product Type
8.2.2. By Distribution Channel
9. India Nail Polish Remover Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Product Type
9.2.2. By Distribution Channel
10. India Artificial Nails and Accessories Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Product Type
10.2.2. By Distribution Channel
11. India Nail Polish Accessories Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Product Type
11.2.2. By Distribution Channel
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Import Export Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Trends & Developments
16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
17. India Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape
18.1. Modi-Mundipharma Pvt.Ltd.
18.2. Amway India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
18.3. Chanel India Private Limited
18.4. Oriflame India Private Limited
18.5. Procter & Gamble Health Limited
18.6. Hindustan Unilever Limited
19. Strategic Recommendations
20. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Modi-Mundipharma Pvt.Ltd.
- Amway India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
- Chanel India Private Limited
- Oriflame India Private Limited
- Procter & Gamble Health Limited
- Hindustan Unilever Limited