Revenues have rebounded at Craigslist, thanks to a hot jobs market. While growth is up, traffic continues to slide. We take a good look at the once-undisputed king of Classifieds and review the ups and downs.
Inside the report you will find:
- How revenue at Craigslist has changed each year since 2003
- A breakdown of 2021 Craigslist revenue by category
- Top 10 Craigslist markets
- A look at Craigslist primary competitors in the U.S.
- Plus, bonus report with coverage of how marketplaces are hiring in the metaverse, Russia-based Cian, Carousell's programmatic ad tool and Mobile.de trials digital retail for used cars
Table of Contents
- Recruitment: How marketplaces are hiring in the metaverse
- Real Estate: Russia-based Cian to acquire e-doc specialist
- Multi-Verticals: Carousell launches programmatic ad tool
- Autos: Mobile.de trials digital retail for used cars in Germany
The publisher has analysts on every continent except Antarctica and clients on every continent except Antarctica. The publisher relies on them, government filings, competitive analysis, interviews with industry insiders and experts, conversations with the companies being covered and external data such as SimilarWeb to provide extensive data and reporting on key topics.