1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Demographics (the statistical data of a population) are of major importance when making business decisions, as they allow for the identification of population segments by specific characteristics. Insurers need to understand in detail the trends and dynamics of global populations in order to provide adequate risk recovery solutions. The personalization of risk and changing customer behavior means insurance providers will need to target their propositions to key customer groups. Additionally, healthcare providers must understand the populations they serve, and how these populations change over time, in order to provide top-tier care and keep costs low.
Population demographics and their relationship to healthcare is critical to understand for payors who want to have competitive coverage, providers who want to keep their costs low and their value of care high, and health technology firms (healthIT) who want to identify opportunities in the healthcare industry across payors, providers, and other service suppliers. Aging populations tend to require more care, and if not controlled, more costly acute interventions. As populations age, government budgets will continue to be strained, and this will lead to a greater consumer-based approach in the healthcare space. Payors, providers, and healthIT firms that can offer direct-to-consumer healthcare benefits and care will find an opportunity among patients who want greater control over their own health.
This report explores the theme of demographics in Healthcare, through coverage of current and future trends, as well as the impact on payers, providers and healthIT.
- This report is a thematic brief, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and disrupting companies.
- The report covers the segments of Demographics in health care. It includes case studies of emerging demographics trends.
Reasons to Buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector. However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- This Demographics in Healthcare thematic report provides a top-down outlook at the key players and trends in demographics in the Healthcare sector. It includes key players providing big data tools and services.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Technology Trends
- Healthcare Trends
- Industry Analysis
- Market Size and Growth
- Case Studies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Healthcare Provider Companies
- Healthcare Payor Companies
- HealthIT Companies
- Further Reading
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- HCA Healthcare
- CommonSpirit Health
- Ascension Health
- One Medical
- Cleveland Clinic
- UnitedHealth Group
- Kaiser Permanente
- Oscar Health
- Molina Healthcare