1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Intelligent treatments represent the intersection between digitization, virtual reality (VR), artificial intelligence (AI), and robotics. This theme covers the cutting-edge methods of delivering medical procedures through the use of advanced technology. As technologies converge and are integrated into holistic solutions, innovations such as remote surgery, diagnostic and procedural assistant AIs, and augmented reality-enhanced procedures will become possible.
The healthcare industry is moving towards digitalization and automation, thereby reducing human error and the burden on healthcare providers and staff. For example, surgical robots allow for minimally invasive procedures and reduce human error, while other robots such as hospital and care robots reduce the burden of patient care and mundane tasks.
Furthermore, healthcare continues to move beyond the one-size-fits-all approach to precision and personalized medicine, with medication, care, and devices customized to each patient. Technologies such as genetic profiling, big data analysis, AI solutions, and 3D printing are utilized in this regard. Precision and personalized medicine leads to better patient outcomes and lower healthcare costs in the long term.
Compared to other industries, healthcare is highly risk averse, regulated, and intricate, and therefore slow to adopt new technologies and modernize. However, due to the many advantages of advanced technology, its use in the healthcare space is expected to continue to increase in the next five years.
This report explores the theme intelligent treatments, through coverage of genomics, AI, Robotics, 3D printing, Virtual/augmented reality and more.
- This report is a thematic brief, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and disrupting companies.
- The report covers the intelligent treatments theme.
- It includes case studies of emerging technology trends.
Reasons to Buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector. However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- This intelligent treatments thematic report provides a top-down outlook for the key players and trends over the next few years.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Case Studies
- Industry Analysis
- Value Chain
- Appendix: “Thematic” Research Methodology
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- 3D Systems
- 3T RPD