- The key third party Data Centre Providers and Facilities
- Data Centre raised floor space forecast from 2022 to 2026
- DCCP (Data Centre Customer Power) forecast from 2022 to 2026
- Data Centre Power Costs (in per kWH)
- Data Centre geographical city clusters
- Data Centre Pricing forecast from 2020 to 2024 (in rack space, m2 & p/ kW rentals)
- Public Cloud and Data Centre Revenues - 2022 to 2026
- The key Data Centre Trends & Data Centre Outlook
About the Finnish Data Centre Market
There are just under forty third-party Data Centre facilities in the Finnish market.
There are expansion plans by DC Providers including Equinix closing two of its oldest Data Centre facilities in Helsinki (HE1 & HE2) and migrating customers to its larger newer facilities.
Data Centre Providers Equinix and Ficolo believe that there will be further Data Centre developments with the proposed Arctic Cable system linking Helsinki with Russia and China - which will become the shortest route between Europe and China.
The Finnish Data Centre Market is consolidating with Ficolo in particular buying smaller colocation providers - and also selling and leasing back Data Centre space. Finland has low electricity pricing as a differentiator and space rentals in Finland are lower than in other Scandinavian countries (notably Denmark). Data Centre revenues are forecast to increase by over 40% over the four-year period with public cloud revenues also increased by over 40%.
- Acquisitions/Mergers 2019 to to-date
- Data Centre Development in Finland
- Summary Box - Finnish Data Centre Landscape Summary
- Data Centre third-party Data Centre Providers and Facilities in Finland
- The Key Finnish Data Centre Provider Profiles
- Finnish Data Centre raised floor space forecast - in m2 (2022 to 2026)
- Finnish Data Centre Customer Power (DCCP) forecast - in MW (2022 to 2026)
- Finnish Data Centre Power Costs - in Euro per kWH
- The Key Finnish Data Centre Clusters
- Finnish Data Centre Pricing forecast - in rack space, m2 space & per kW rentals (2022 to 2026)
- Finnish Data Centre Revenues forecast - in millions of Euro per annum (2022 to 2026)
- Finnish Public Cloud Revenues forecast - in millions of Euro per annum (2022 to 2026)
- The Key Trends in the Finnish Data Centre Market
- Finnish Data Centre Outlook
List of Figures
Figure 1 - A simplified map of Finland
Figure 2 - A table summarizing the key Data Centre Providers and Facilities in Finland
Figure 3 - A pie chart showing key Finnish Data Centre Provider market share by Data Centre raised floor space in m2 in percent as of the beginning of 2022
Figure 4 - A table showing the Ficolo Data Centre facilities in Finland
Figure 5 - A picture showing the solar power generated on 28/2/22 at Ficolo’s The Rock DC
Figure 6 - A table showing the Equinix Data Centre facilities in Finland
Figure 7 - A photograph showing the Hetzner Online Helsinki Data Centre facility
Figure 8 - A chart showing the forecast Finnish Data Centre raised floor space from the beginning of 2022 to the beginning of 2026 in m2
Figure 9 - A chart showing the forecast Finnish Data Centre DCCP in MW from the beginning of 2022 to the beginning of 2026 in MW
Figure 10 - A chart and table showing the forecast average Data Centre rack space, m2 & kW rentals - in Euro per month (2022 to 2026)
Figure 11 - A chart showing the forecast Data Centre revenues from the beginning of 2022 to the beginning of 2026 in millions of Euro pa
Figure E12 - A chart showing the forecast Public Cloud revenues from the beginning of 2022 to the beginning of 2026 in millions of Euro pa
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
The analyst researches its reports typically within a three-month period. All of its reports are based on primary and secondary research including interviews with relevant companies/operators covered in the report. The analyst also draws on its extensive in-house database and its contacts in the field of telecommunications it has established since the company was launched in 2006.
The analyst has 26-years of experience in the field of telecoms pricing both mobile and fixed. They have a network of consultants as well as a multi-lingual research team, with languages spoken French, German, Polish and Spanish.