A comprehensive analysis of the Air Treatment Systems (Air Purifiers) Market in the United States including market sizing, market share by competitor, drivers, restraints, distribution, pricing trends, new products and market forecasts to 2027. This report covers air treatment systems and filter replacements as well as the COVID-19 impact on the market.
This market study includes air purifiers for residential and commercial use and filter replacement. The base year for the study is 2020 and the forecast period is from 2020 until 2027.
For the purposes of this research, air treatment systems (also known as air purifiers) are portable systems and are defined as the following:
- Ultraviolet (UV) Air Purifiers
- Ion Generators/Ionizers
- Ozone Generators
- Electrostatic Air Purifiers, Charged Media Filters
- Hybrid/Combined Air Purifiers
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filters
- Active Carbon Systems
- Photo Catalytic Oxidation Air Purifiers
- Others (any other technology)
The report captures the following information about the air treatment systems market in the USA:
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Revenue Forecast (2020 - 2027) for the Total Market
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Revenue Forecast (2020 - 2027) for Air Treatment Systems Market
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Revenue Forecast (2020 - 2027) for the Filter Replacement Market
- Growth Drivers & Restraints
- Market Trends
- Pricing Trends
- Market Landscape
- Quotes from Industry Participants
- Technology Trends
- Trends by End-User (Residential vs. Commercial)
- Distribution Market Share (E-commerce, Retail, Dealers/Distributors, Direct)
- New Products
- New Technologies
I. Country Profile
II. Executive Summary
III. Consumer Behavior
IV. Market Drivers and Restraints
V. Market Drivers
VI. Market Restraints
VII. Market Trends
a. Competitive landscape
b. Technology by brand
c. Plaston Holding AG Widnau acquisition
d. Marketing-Discounts, advertising, and claims
e. Marketing and advertising
f. Consumer survey
h. IoT products
i. New products
j. Future products
k. Product features
l. Product design
o. Best selling products
VIII. Pricing Trends
IX. Market Data
a. Revenue forecasts, total market (systems and replacement filters), U.S., 2020-2027
b. Revenue forecasts, air treatment systems, U.S., 2020-2027
c. Market share by revenues, air treatment systems, U.S., 2020
d. Revenue forecasts, replacement filters, U.S. 2020-2027
e. Pricing range for units, by revenues for systems, U.S., 2020
f. Distribution (retail vs. e-commerce vs. dealers/others vs. direct), by revenues for system, U.S., 2020
g. End user application (residential vs. commercial), by revenues for systems, U.S., 2020.
h. Coverage area (in sq. ft.), market share, by revenues for systems, U.S., 2020
- Alen Corporation
- Blueair AB
- Coway Co. Ltd.
- Dyson Ltd.
- Guardian Technologies
- Helen of Troy Limited
- IQAir North America Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- LG Corporation
- Molekule Inc.
- Newell Brands Inc.
- Plaston Holding AG Widnau
- Sharp Corporation
- The 3M Company