Given that the lodging industry has been impacted more negatively by COVID-19 than any other previous crisis, the highly capital-intensive hotels sector is investigating recovery strategies that may change the way hotels operate in the future. This report looks at how hotels have transformed during Covid-19 finding themselves in new roles and how the sector is expected to shape-up interms of key strategic decisions such as investment, expansion and rethinking the offering.
The Impact of Coronavirus on Lodging - World global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
Product coverage: Activities and Experiences (Destination), Lodging, Online Travel Sales and Intermediaries, Tourism Flows, Travel Modes, Traveller Profiles.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Industry Impact
- Hotels, Short-Term Rentals and Other Lodging
- Changing Role of Lodging During COVID-19
- Corporate Course of Action
- Key Trends Reshaping Lodging in Near Future
- Strategic Gameplay
- Regional Forecast Projections
- About Our Analytic Capabilities