Transformational Growth for the Automotive, Utilities, Logistics, Building, and Industrial Verticals across the Region
The Asia-Pacific (APAC) Internet of Things (IoT) market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.5% between 2019 and 2026 to reach a market size of $436.80 billion by the end of this forecast period. However, many enterprises remain unclear about the benefits and the maturity of IoT solutions available on the market. This report identifies the key use cases that have gained traction in 2020 based on in-depth discussions with industry participants. In doing so, this report aims to enable enterprises to avoid risky bets by having a clear understanding of solutions that have been market tested and have achieved acceptance.
This study identifies maturing use cases in key verticals including automotive, utilities, transport and logistics, home and buildings, and industrial control systems for the year 2020. Additionally, the report identifies 5 key growth opportunities for vendors in each of these verticals; 3 of which are adoption of full life-cycle solutions for automotive, smart grid solutions for utilities, and location-based services for transport and logistics.
Table of Contents
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8™
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the IoT Market
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine™
- Telcos Move beyond Connectivity Alone toward Offering End-to-end Solutions and Platforms in APAC
- Telcos Increasing Focus on Automotive, Utility, Transport and Logistics, and Industrial Verticals in APAC
- IoT in the Automotive Sector - Growth Environment
- IoT in the Utilities Sector - Growth Environment
- IoT in the Transport and Logistics Sector - Growth Environment
- IoT in the Home and Building Sector - Growth Environment
- IoT in the Industrial Sector - Growth Environment
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Full Life-cycle Solutions for Connected Cars, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Smart Grid Solutions for Energy Generation & Management, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Location-based Services for Enterprises to Leverage Location Intelligence, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 4 - Vendor-neutral Solutions for Real Estate Developer-led Smart Home Projects, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 5 - Advanced Capabilities (Including AR/VR) for Industrial Control Systems, 2020
- Your Next Steps
- Why the Publisher, Why Now?
- List of Exhibits
- Legal Disclaimer