1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
CCS is the process of separating CO2 from industrial emissions and injecting it in a storage site to prevent its re-entry into the atmosphere. The site is continuously monitored over its lifetime to detect potential risks, which makes this process foolproof in permanently putting away CO2. CCS is a complex process that is realized by the fusion of organic chemistry, geology, and advanced engineering. It primarily involves the isolation of carbon dioxide from other gases in the emission stream of an industrial facility. Oil majors, which are some of the largest emitters of CO2, are the leading adopters of CCS technology.
- This report assesses the worldwide potential for CCS deployment.
- It highlights the various trends influencing the CCS theme.
- It evaluates the global active and upcoming CCS projects across various countries.
- It analyses the CCS value chain and identifies major players across the value chain.
- The report also provides an overview of the competitive positions held by leading oil and gas players in the CCS theme.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify the key industry and geographic trends supporting the global adoption of CCS technologies.
- Overview of major CCS projects across the world.
- Understand the CCS value chain and identify industry leader and disruptors.
- Identify and benchmark key oil and gas players in the CCS theme.
Table of Contents
- Technology Briefing
- Overview of CCS
- Industry trends
- Geographic trends
- Industry analysis
- Global CCS capacity
- Value Chain
- Injection and Storage
- Oil and Gas Companies
- Thematic research methodology
- About the Publisher