1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes.
This case study was compiled using the publisher's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a thermoformed plastics twin-blister pack that provides a convenient monodose for busy consumers, and considers how the format could potentially cross over into other categories.
- Discusses key features and packaging benefits of the Compo 2in1 Universal-Aufbaukur pack format.
- Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within the publisher's TrendSights framework.
- Explores how this easy-to-use pack format could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons to Buy
- Use the publisher's Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept series to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
Table of Contents
- What is Seize+Adapt?
- The packaging innovation: convenience
- How does the innovation align to TrendSights?
- Wider opportunities for a monodose twin blister pack
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- COMPO Austria