The publisher profiles hundreds of the world’s top companies in the Sharing & Gig Economy, Freelance Workers & On-Demand Delivery business and analyzes top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms within the Sharing & Gig Economy, Freelance Workers & On-Demand Delivery Industry. Gain vital insights that can help shape strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- Business trends analysis
- In-depth industry overview
- Technology trends analysis
- Spending, investment, and consumption discussions
- In-depth industry statistics and metrics
- Industry employment numbers
Additional Key Features Include:
- Industry Glossary
- Industry Contacts list, including Professional Societies and Industry Associations
- Profiles of industry-leading companies
- U.S. and Global Firms
- Publicly held, Private and Subsidiaries
- Executive Contacts
- For Public Companies: Detailed Financial Summaries
Statistical Tables Provided: 03
Companies Profiled: 150
Geographic Focus: Global
Key Questions Answered Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
This feature-rich report covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis - everything you need to know about the Sharing & Gig Economy, Freelance Workers & On-Demand Delivery Industry.
Major Trends Affecting the Sharing & Gig Economy, Freelance Workers & On-Demand Delivery Industry
- Introduction to the Sharing & Gig Economy Industry
- The Coronavirus’ Effect on the Sharing & Gig Economy
- The Sharing & Gig Economy’s Effect on Employment, Work Life and Careers
- Gig Workers’/Drivers’ Rights & Employment Status Evolve
- Repairs, Errand-Running, Pet Walking and Assembly-on-Demand Businesses Evolve
- Sharing Economy Gains Market Share in Travel with Online Sites Like Airbnb, Vrbo and Many Global Competitors
- Private Jet Sharing and Rentals Grow
- Uber, Lyft and Didi Dominate the Car on Demand (Ride Hailing) Industry
- Self-Driving, Autonomous Cars Receive Massive Investments in Research and Development Worldwide
- Bicycle Sharing Grows in Major Cities, But Finances Are Challenging
- Demand for Home Grocery Delivery Service Such as Instacart and Amazon Fresh Soars
- Meal Kits from Firms like Blue Apron Make It Easy to Prepare Home-Cooked Meals
- Grubhub, DoorDash and Others Deliver Restaurant Meals and Household Items to Homes
- Fashion Rental Pioneered by Online Apparel Firm Rent the Runway
- Shared Spaces for Co-Living and Co-Working Face Challenges
- Gig Economy and Self-Driving Cars Pose Insurance Challenges and Underwriting Opportunities
- The Future of the Sharing Economy and Gig Workforce: Regulation, Benefits, Licensing and Soaring Growth
Sharing & Gig Economy Industry Statistics
- Sharing and Gig Economy Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
- Persons Not in the Labor Force and Multiple Jobholders by Sex, U.S.: 2021-2022
- Share of U.S. Adults Performing Gig Work: 2021
Table of Contents
- Amazon Fresh
- Blue Apron
- Rent the Runway
- 99 Technology Limited
- ADA SA
- Adecco Group AG
- Airbnb Inc
- AMERCO (U-Haul)
- AMN Healthcare Services Inc
- Avis Budget Group Inc
- BGSF Inc
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc
- Brambles Limited
- Custom Truck One Source Inc
- Deliveroo plc
- DiDi Global Inc
- DoorDash Inc
- First Ship Lease Trust (FSL Trust)
- Fiverr International Limited
- Freelancer Limited
- Full Truck Alliance Co Ltd (Manbang Group)
- GEE Group Inc
- Grab Holdings Inc
- HelloFresh SE
- Herc Holdings Inc
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc
- HireQuest Inc
- IWG plc
- Just Eat Takeaway.com NV
- Kakao Corporation
- Kelly Services Inc
- Kforce Inc
- LegalZoom.com Inc
- Localiza Rent A Car S/A
- Lyft Inc
- ManpowerGroup Inc
- Mastech Digital Inc
- Meituan Dianping
- Ocado Group PLC
- Randstad Holding NV
- Redde Northgate plc
- Rent the Runway Inc
- Rent-A-Center Inc
- Robert Half International Inc
- Rover Inc
- Ryder System Inc
- Sixt SE
- Staffing 360 Solutions Inc
- Toromont Industries Ltd
- Trueblue Inc
- TSR Inc
- Turo Inc
- Uber Technologies Inc
- Ucommune International Ltd
- United Rentals Inc
- Upwork Inc
- Vacasa LLC
- Wag! Group Co
- Waitr Holdings Inc
- Wheels Up Experience Inc
- Yandex NV
- Zomato Limited
Through the years, a research methodology evolved based on strict guidelines used to build and maintain the content of six proprietary business and industry databases:
- An industry trends database
- An industry statistics database
- Industry Analytics (deep financial data for hundreds of Industry codes)
- A leading companies database
- A business and industry glossary database
- An industry associations and professional societies database
- Analysts are trained to follow research formulas and methodology. They use company-approved sources in their work and post their findings daily to proprietary databases. All research results go through multi-step editing processes. And, all results are date-stamped.
- Internal research, analysis, fact-checking and data gathering by the Research staff.
- Over 3,500 industry associations, professional societies and government agencies worldwide with which the publisher maintains relationships and/or from which they obtain industry-specific/country-specific data.
- Financial analysts, industry executives and industry experts with whom the publisher maintains communications.
- Corporate disclosure documents and financial statements.
- Industry conference proceedings.
- Analysis of white papers, reports, periodicals and publications.
- Multiple proprietaries, government, industry and financial databases developed by the publisher.