The research report provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the food and grocery market in USA. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in food and grocery sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The research report also reveals major retailers share in food and grocery sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
The report uses data from the publisher’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
- The overall apparel market in USA is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% between 2020 and 2025 to reach US$4,767 billion .
- Food & grocery continues to remain as the dominant sector in value terms
- Food remains as the fastest growing category in the sector
- The mass market players accounts for 48.1% of sales in 2020
- Walmart dominates the sector with 16.3% market share in 2020
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the food and grocery market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in food and grocery sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and the price positioning
Table of Contents
- The State of Retail
- Food & Grocery
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Dollar General
- Sam's Club
- Food Lion
- Whole Foods