"COVID-19 Impact on L'Oréal (Loreal)" reports key findings as of 3rd February, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Cosmetics and toiletries sales have been severely impacted by the closure of retail outlets and salons and reduced consumption of beauty products by consumers in 2020, impacting L'Oréal's business performance across various regions. However, L'Oréal, as one of the leading companies in the cosmetics industry, has a strong brand portfolio and global presence, which will help the company to navigate the crisis.
- Asia and the Middle East and North Africa present ample growth opportunities, whereas low growth in Latin American markets may pose challenges for L'Oréal's C&T business
- L'Oréal is placed at 15th position in the scorecard and needs to ramp up its efforts in health and wellness, substantiality and cybersecurity
- L'Oréal is investing in digital technologies, particularly VR and AR, and in direct-to-consumer products through a digital incubator
- L'Oréal is also focusing on cybersecurity, the internet of things, and social media as an emerging sales channel
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID-19 impact analysis on L'Oréal key findings as of 3 rd February 2021
- Geographic spread analysis L'Oréal brand sales
- The impact of COVID 19 and economic recovery prospects
- The forecasts for L'Oréal's regional sectors
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: