"COVID-19 Impact on Reckitt Benckiser" reports key findings as of 17th February, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Reckitt Benckiser witnessed growth in revenue in most of its businesses during the third quarter in 2020 because of its performance in the health and hygiene categories amid the pandemic. The company has several core strengths, particularly its household cleaning products, that leave it well placed to deal with the current crisis, as consumers will continue to be aware of their home as well as personal hygiene. This can be an opportunity for the company to invest in more technology and innovations in coming years.
- RB’s sales growth to encounter hurdles from low economic recovery prospects in West Europe and North America
- Reckitt Benckiser will see favorable market conditions for all its industries across all regions over the forecast period
- Product and geographic diversity will help the company to reap the benefits of favorable market conditions over the forecast period
- Reckitt Benckiser is investing direct-to-consumer initiatives and a Google Cloud partnership for digital transformation
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID 19 impact analysis on Reckitt Benckiser key findings as of 17th February 2021
- Geographic spread analysis Reckitt Benckiser brand sales
- The impact of COVID 19 and economic recovery prospects
- The forecasts for Reckitt Benckiser's regional sectors
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Reckitt Benckiser