"COVID-19 Impact on Procter and Gamble" reports key findings as of 8th February, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
P&G's diversity in terms of both geography and product range has helped it to deal with the coronavirus crisis, as it witnessed a 6% increase in organic sales in 2020. All its businesses are projected to witness rise in CAGR during 2020-2025 and are thereby expected to perform well in 2021 as well. Overall, the company has several core strengths that leave it well placed to deal with the current crisis, based on the latest available information.
- P&G’s sales in China witnessed growth in 2020, and the same is expected in 2021 as well
- P&G is expected to experience favorable market conditions across all regions over the forecast period
- P&G is expected to witness growth in all its businesses across the globe during 2020-2025
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID 19 impact analysis on Procter & Gamble key findings as of 8 th February 2021
- Geographic spread analysis Procter & Gamble brand sales
- The impact of COVID 19 and economic recovery prospects
- The forecasts for P&G's regional sectors
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: