"COVID-19 Impact on Natura and Co" reports key findings as of 8th February, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
The pandemic has taken a toll on most consumer goods companies, including Natura & Co. Moreover, the company’s lack of diversity in terms of product range and overdependence on Brazil may impact its hurt the recovery prospects of the company, as South America is predict to record a low CAGR during 2020-2025. Overall, the company is expected to face challenges in dealing with the current crisis. However, its acquisition of Avon should revive the company’s business as the brand has a strong presence in its direct-to-consumer platform.
- Natura & Co’s performance is majorly dependent on sales from Brazil, which is one of the worst-affected countries due to the pandemic
- OTC healthcare industry is projected to grow at faster pace than the cosmetics and toiletries industry across all regions
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact in particular industries, such as alcoholic drinks and some categories under cosmetics and toiletries. However, all industries show a positive outlook during 2020-2025, and severely impacted categories are expected to bounce back
- Natura & Co's overall brand sales look highly vulnerable due to its dependency on the cosmetics and toiletries sector in Latin America, which is forecast to be on a slow and long road to recovery
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID 19 impact analysis on Natura & Co key findings as of 8th February 2021
- Geographic spread analysis Natura & Co brand sales
- The impact of COVID 19 and economic recovery prospects
- The forecasts for Natura & Co's regional sectors
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Natura & Co