"COVID-19 Impact on LVMH Moet Hennessy Vuitton" reports key findings as of 12th February, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Overall, the company has suffered in 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak, but it has several core strengths to help it grow in the future, based on the latest available information. LVMH’s diversity, both in terms of geographic presence and product portfolio in the cosmetics and toiletries industry, gives the company some resilience amidst the pandemic.
- LVMH’s sales growth might benefit from the positive economic outlook of China
- LVMH is set to experience favorable market conditions in the C&T industry across most of the regions over the forecast period
- LVMH’s cosmetics and toiletries and alcoholic beverage businesses are expected to grow in all regions during 2020-2025
- LVMH is particularly investing in VR/AR amid the pandemic
- LVMH's sentiment score increased with the rise in revenue of leading brands in the quarter
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID 19 impact analysis on LVMH key findings as of 12th February 2021
- Geographic spread analysis LVMH brand sales
- The impact of COVID 19 and economic recovery prospects
- The forecasts on LVMH's regional sectors
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: