The Kroger company profile including COVID-19 impact report analyses the financials, key performance indicators, market shares, competitive landscape, additional metrics, news and initiatives of the retailer.
Kroger’s swift response and investment in digital fueled its advantage as demand increased
Higher operating costs and lower margin reflect food focus, and justifies strategies to reduce costs and invest in automation and AI
- Kroger’s outperforms during the pandemic, and gains share
- Kroger's major capital investments in digital pays off
- Digital expansion key component of its growth strategy
Reasons to Buy
- Use our revised 2021 forecast for Kroger to understand how it will perform this year.
- Use our charts to review how Kroger's sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use our in-depth analysis to review how Kroger has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Sales, market shares
- Retail sales
- COVID-19 impact by geography
- Company sales by product, region, channel, brand
- Market share by product and online
- Key performance indicators
- Competitive landscape
- COVID-19 impact scorecard
- Financial metrics
- Additional metrics
- Recruitment trends by geography, volume, growth, theme
- Sentiment trends by stock price, filings, news
- Methodology, definitions & contacts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Kroger Company
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc
- Albertsons Companies
- Koninklijke Ahold
- Delhaize N.V.
- Publix Super Markets
- Target Corporation