1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This report briefs the growth of e-commerce in Apparel and the impact of COVID-19 on it. It also reveals the trends and leading apparel players in ecommerce and the key technology trends impacting the ecommerce industry.
- Ecommerce is the fastest-growing channel for apparel sales
- Ecommerce is disrupting global apparel retailing
- COVID-19 has accelerated ecommerce adoption
- Significant challenges lie ahead
Reasons to Buy
- Online sales in apparel grew from $191.1bn in 2014 to $367.4bn in 2020, by growing at a CAGR of 14% during the period, according to the publisher. Key to this growth has been the spread of the internet, with the number of users worldwide increasing from 847 million in 2010 to 4.5 billion in 2020.
- The publisher expects online apparel sales to grow at a CAGR of 10.8% to reach $612.3bn in 2024.
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Technology briefing
- Industry analysis
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Value chain
- Sector scorecards
- Further reading
- Thematic research methodology
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: