This "Global Denim and Jeans Market to 2024" report covers the Jeans market size and forecasts by value and volume, with channel performance, regional analysis, markets shares and the competitive landscape. It also gives insight and analysis on the key trends in the wider denim market.
The global Jeans market, grew by CAGR 0.5% between 2014-2019 to USD74bn, but the overall apparel market grew by CAGR 0.9% in the same period, driven by a rise in athleisure particularly in markets in Europe and the US.
- Demand for athleisure dampens the growth of global Jeans market
- Brands must adapt to changing lifestyles and demand
- Strategic initiatives to generate demand
- Digital and direct to consumer giving brands greater control
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the global Demin and Jeans market and forecasts to 2024
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the Denim and Jeans market
- Investigate key trends in the Denim and Jeans market
- Understand who the main competitors are in the category and their profiles.
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Key trends in the Denim market
- Global Denim market drivers
- Global Denim market inhibitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Old Navy