1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The publisher’s 'Italy Life Insurance - Key trends and Opportunities to 2024’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Italian life insurance segment.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into Italian life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as direct written premium, assets and penetration during the review period (2015-2019) and forecast period (2019-2024).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Italian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together the publisher’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Italian life insurance industry.
- Comparison of the Italian life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Italian economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- Italian insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Italian life insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Italy -
- It provides historical values for the Italian life insurance segment for the report’s 2015-2019 review period, and projected figures for the 2019-2024 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Italian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2024.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Italy and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Italian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Italian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 COVID-19 Impact Assessment
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
- Key Macroeconomic Indicators
- Country Risk Index
Chapter 4 Summary Trend and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Premiums and Lines of Business
- Consumer Segments and Retention
Chapter 5 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business
- Retail Line of Business
- Commercial Line of Business
Chapter 8 Distribution OverviewChapter 9 Competitive LandscapeChapter 10 Competitor ProfilesChapter 11 InsurtechChapter 12 Consumer Insight SurveyChapter 13 Appendix
Chapter 7 Business Performance
- Life Insurance
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Poste Vita
- Intesa Sanpaolo Vita
- Generali Italia
- Alleanza Assicurazioni
- Creditras Vita
- Bnp Paribas Cardif Vita
- Unipolsai Assicurazioni
- Credit Agricole Vita
- Fideuram Vita