According to the analyst’s research, the sales of Bevacizumab in the Chinese market keeps increasing since 2016. Although the growth rate has slowed down in the past two years, the CAGR from 2016 to 2020 is still as high as about 32%.
the analyst analyzes that the sales of Bevacizumab in China will continue to grow due to market expansion. After the medical insurance negotiations in 2017, the price of AVASTIN decreased from CNY5176 to CNY1998. In 2020, the price was adjusted to CNY1500 due to the emergence of biosimilar drugs. Until June 2020, six companies have submitted go-public applications for Bevacizumab. Therefore, as more biosimilar drugs appear in the market, the price of Bevacizumab will probably drop again in the future, which will further open up the market.
- The impact of COVID-19 on China's bevacizumab market
- Sales value and volume of China's bevacizumab 2016-2020
- Competitive landscape of China's bevacizumab market
- Prices of bevacizumab in China
- Prices of bevacizumab in China by regions and manufacturers
- Analysis of factors affecting the development of China's bevacizumab market
- Prospect of China's bevacizumab market from 2021 to 2025
Table of Contents
1.2 Development of Bevacizumab in China
1.3 Governmental Approval of Bevacizumab in China
1.4 The Impact of COVID-19 on Bevacizumab sales in China
2.1.1 Overall Sales Value
2.1.2 Sales Value by Region
2.2 Sales Volume of Bevacizumab
2.2.1 Overall Sales Volume
2.2.2 Sales Volume by Region
2.3 Sales of Bevacizumab by Dosage Form in China, 2016-2020
2.3.2 Analysis of Other Dosage Forms
3.1.1 Investigation on Market Share by Sales Value
3.1.2 Investigation on Market Share by Sales volume
3.2 Roche Pharma (Schweiz) AG
3.2.1 Enterprise Profile
3.2.2 Sales of AVASTIN (Roche's Bevacizumab) in China
3.3 Qilu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
3.3.1 Enterprise Profile
3.3.2 Sales of Ankeda (Qilu's Bevacizumab) in China
3.4 Innovent Biologics (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
3.4.1 Enterprise Profile
3.4.2 Sales of BYVASDA (Innovent's Bevacizumab) in China
4.2 Qilu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Ankeda)
4.3 Innovent Biologics (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. (BYVASDA)
5.1.1 The Impact of COVID-19 on Chinese Bevacizumab Market
5.1.2 Market Drivers and Opportunities
5.1.3 Market Threats and Challenges
5.2 Forecast on Market Size
5.3 Forecast on Market Trend
Chart Sales Value of Bevacizumab Injection over the World
Chart Sales Value of Bevacizumab Injection in China, 2016-2020
Chart Sales Value of Bevacizumab Injection in China by Regions, 2016-2020
Chart Sales Volume of Bevacizumab Injection in China, 2016-2020
Chart Sales Volume of Bevacizumab Injection in China by Regions, 2016-2020
Chart Market Share by Sales Value of Top Bevacizumab Manufacturers in China, 2016-2020
Chart Sales Value and Volume of AVASTIN in China, 2016-2020
Chart Sales Value and Volume of Ankeda in China, 2016-2020
Chart Sales Value and Volume of BYVASDA in China, 2016-2020
Chart Referential Prices of AVASTIN in China, 2020-2021
Chart Referential Prices of Ankeda in China, 2020-2021
Chart Referential Prices of BYVASDA in China, 2020-2021
Chart Forecast on Sales Value of Bevacizumab in China, 2021-2025
Chart Forecast on Sales Volume of Bevacizumab in China, 2021-2025
- Roche Pharma (Schweiz) AG
- Qilu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Innovent Biologics (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.