1h Free Analyst TimeThis report provides insights into Snapsheet, including an overview of the company and its product offering, detailed coverage of its business model and operations, information on its funding and partnerships, and biographies of its senior management.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Snapsheet is an insurtech company in the US that delivers virtual claims technology for motorists and auto insurance carriers to validate and settle auto claims.
- Snapsheet’s cloud-based technology platform is designed to manage end-to-end customer engagement and intelligent workflows to deliver a better claims management experience.
- In 2021, Snapsheet CEO Brad Weisberg was selected as one of the top 25 insurtech executives by The Financial Technology Report.
Reasons to Buy
- Learn about Snapsheet’s business operations.
- Gain insight into its partnerships and funding.
- Understand the company’s technology focus.
Table of Contents
- Technology Focus
- Product Overview
- Partnerships and Funding
- Key Employees
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- SageSure Insurance
- AF Group
- Ping An Global Voyager Fund
- Pivot Investment Partners
- Liberty Mutual
- Intact Ventures
- Tola Capital
- Commerce Ventures